OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea Nike will see that they royally F'd up with that sole.

Hell even a clear sole wouldve been great

Last edited:
Got a sneak peak of the Red Snakes at Footlocker.

In person, they are okay.

Nice upper, laces, tounge, etc

However, That orange bottom sole really throws them off.

I like the upper but man oh man, that bottom sole is trash.

An orange sole is what is keeping me from copping. Its a headscratcher why Nike would dare Trash up these with that bottom sole.
mean.gif

A wasted concept I guess
ohwell.gif

Red suedes are too clean :pimp:
For y'all that dislike em have yall seen em in person or not? I ask because I used to feel the same way I thought they were trash, but when I saw em in person it was a wrap I had to cop.

IMO Venice beach take it for the worst kobe 8.

As the proud owner of every color way that has come out so far (minus the Mexican Blankets b/c those are straight trash).. I'd say the black EXT's are the worst color way that has dropped.

Oh ok..My apologies then kind sir..

But still, there are release calenders and such, and google..

And Sole C has release dates posted as well..

I personally dont know of anything after the blitz blues, but there are more on down the line coming..

You're right though wish they had release pictures etc but then ppl would pick n choose what they'd want when Nike as a business wants tell sell every shoe look at the mexican blankets compared to the reptiles perfect example

Out of  Sole C KIXntheciti nice kicks etc which one you guys prefer?

As the proud owner of every color way that has come out so far (minus the Mexican Blankets b/c those are straight trash).. I'd say the black EXT's are the worst color way that has dropped.

Worst colorway still goes to the Venice Beaches...IMO.

I can't count the Mexican Blankets (even though I think they're horrible as well) because it's not a "true" Kobe 8, performance wise.

The blankets as bad as they are shouldnt count. Id say worst hands down is the Venice beach.
yeah they're casual/lifestyle shoes.

For me The ACG's the Easter and Venice beach are just to much but they're such a crazy concept that you start to love I guess the design aspect of the shoe.

The ACG's were called the pizzas for a while by some but srsly are inspired by jupiter/venus and worked real well with the west's jerseys

The easter is like one of the egg coloring kits or a easter basket but i dont know how you can love that LOL

The venice beaches are supposed to capture that " ive had 5 drinks and those traffic lights are startin to look all the same" vibe and i gotta admit thats kinda cool.

So concept wise these 3 are all something you can fall in love with in some way.

BUT if you're dealing with practicality the cleaner the better but this wasnt the idea with the kobe 8

A lot of people hate on the red suedes...top 5 for me

This is the first I've seen the black ext's as someone's worst CW. I've heard of a thing called an opinion but that right there is pure nonsense!

You guys that ordered from 24segons, dont be shocked to see an "international transaction fee" in your acct. I got hit for 6.49 on top of the 216.30, as a separate transaction.
this is all bank dependent.. i dont think my bank has fees for using the card internationally.. been using it all the time to order stuff in the usa, europe.. no fees

Definitely thinking the VB at this point. Black EXTs aren't too terrible, what I don't like is the color of the swoosh and shozoku BUT they look good when worn with the YOTS destroyer.

Back
Top Bottom