OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^swoosh is a much different material this year. Almost like a real fine mesh. I doubt it'll smudge.

BHM wins 8 of the year for me. The orange pops but not being overly obnoxiously loud matched with the midnight fog and black. Orange is not a common color in the Kobe line so it was welcome to see. The orange in last years wolf vii was cool but not enough of it.

BHM wins 8 of the year for me. The orange pops but not being overly obnoxiously loud matched with the midnight fog and black. Orange is not a common color in the Kobe line so it was welcome to see. The orange in last years wolf vii was cool but not enough of it.
It's pretty dope. They only think I don't like is that the print on the midsole clashes against the upper print

asg at my local champs
oh I know where this is haha,I was there yesterday.this is SoCal too. sz 12 sports pack though

It's pretty dope. The only think I don't like is that the print on the midsole clashes against the upper print

true but not a deal breaker for me. i wouldn't have mind if the upper didn't have the print and was just black or mignight fog.

If all colors were a GR this year, all easy to get, I would go with the Purple Gradients being the best colorway this year.

In other words, I don't care about hype or limited BS, Gradients are my fave.

Last edited:
Same here, cool stuff. I LOVE my mambacurials, so comfortable. My GF ordered me my second pair of Kobe's today, Easters from Lithuania. Really stoked to get a 12.5 as well.
Nice ! just placed an order for the gradients from Lithuania hoping for the best !! its my birthday in a month so im hoping to get em around that time. Im not sure how long it takes to ship from there. Ive heard two to three weeks is common

Lol at the kobe 7 still sitting on shelves. Thats how bad the shoe is
7's were cool but the 8's blew em out the water. I got my first pair of 7's at the nike employee store man it was a struggle to get in there. that has got to be one of my fave shoes because of the hardship of getting in haha. got the white and gold 7's

Nice ! just placed an order for the gradients from Lithuania hoping for the best !! its my birthday in a month so im hoping to get em around that time. Im not sure how long it takes to ship from there. Ive heard two to three weeks is common
I bought a pair of Easters from Lithuania, only took 8 days to get here. 

1 week to the US if you're talking about sportclothes

Anyone heard/seen anything about the gold swoosh smudging off the elites this year?
nerd.gif
the swoosh is good. I would watch out for the back I have a feeling they will smudge off. im worried to ball playing 5 on 5 in them for that reason. I don't want someone to come down on the shoe and mess it up.

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on the Black Elites on eastbay. A few days ago they had over 50 pairs in 11.5. Tonight, they have 28 left. Not sure we will see these on sale, online anyway...

Still waiting on my Easters to get from Lithuania. No shipping notification either.

And honestly, there were some good color ways but there wasn't a Cork design or MVP hype level 8. I was also disappointed in the lack of solid color ways, whereas the KD and Lebrons gave us patterns and solid color way designs.

At least throw the option on ID.

I think Kobe's not coming in solid colorways was a good thing. I was one of the first to hate on having patterns on every shoe, but now I love that they did that. With these patterns it makes each Kobe look like a totally different shoe.

And honestly, there were some good color ways but there wasn't a Cork design or MVP hype level 8. I was also disappointed in the lack of solid color ways, whereas the KD and Lebrons gave us patterns and solid color way designs.

At least throw the option on ID.

We don't need a cork or MVP hyped Kobe. For the most part, the pairs I wanted were all fairly easy to get. I don't want hype on shoes I want.

Exactly. The Kobe 8 is a spectacular shoe, and I'm glad I was able to get all my pairs (14 so far :smh: ) for retail or less.

The only dissapointing thing, as in alot of other's opinion as well, is the lack of a solid color upper on NikeiD. Other than that, well done Nike...well done.

Last edited:
here guys. The tattoo is my tag. Hope this works. I'll post my mvps tagged now, but I still can't decide on these. I'm a kobe fan but these are more Lebron color scheme

Back
Top Bottom