OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like the blitz blue colorway.  I might cop a pair, it's not one I really need though since I already have the blue lights and a pair of blue kobe 7's.

I think most people think these look better with shorts.

Some shoes just arent meant for pants but those dont look bad at all.Your jeans just have to be slimmer or more fitted and not as long.

Info on the different box for the MCs I am seeing around. Not the one from the Nike vault pack. I copped from nikeSM, but with the normal Kobe 8 box. Not a big deal, but just curious. Thanks in advance.
that Vault box and package is pretty cool, but its just a box, the shoes are the important part right lol

They look horrible with pants, the shoe is essentially an indoor soccer shoe, shorts ONLY.

and this length socks right? :rolleyes :smh:

looks fine with pants or shorts.

Last edited:
Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper
mean.gif
so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out
smokin.gif
Some of us would just love a reg pair of red camos and you go and do this? Looks bad to me. Inkin the upper doesnt look good to me.

I am not hatin Im just sayin post it and you'll get varied opinions on personal taste.

Also, the black and gold elites are near perfect if you wanted a black pair.

Last edited:
Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper
mean.gif
so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out
smokin.gif
Red outline in the swoosh would set this off...BTW the paint is not gonna hold up well on the plastic heelcup.  That part is prone to scuffing. 

Last edited:
[quote name="al3x89" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-mc-6-7/47280#] BTW the paint is not gonna hold up well on the plastic heelcup.  That part is prone to scuffing. 
[/quote]

I painted/colored the heel clip on my VII's. Check out my old post:

Heel clip if you recall came the same color as the midsole (white). I placed some black athletic tape on it and cut with a sharp knife. Came out AWESOME since the fabric material stretches and bends real nicely.

Back
Top Bottom