OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People are already selling them for $200 shipped on eBay.  I just don't understand, why they go out of their way to spend $220+tax or whatever and then just list them right on eBay for $200 shipped.  Makes absolutely no sense.  Why not just return it to the store and get back full credit?

Because a lot of stores are not accepting returns on these releases to help minimize the number of returns when the resellers realize they can't make a profit. Most HoHs are going to that practice.

Unknown at this point...

Nike initially stated that the Kobe 8 Elite would only be getting 2 colorways this year...Superhero and Black/Gold.

I really don't see that changing at this point. :rolleyes

Thanks. Looks like I'll just wait for the black
elites to hit the outlets or special store
discounts similar to the last year's elites,
whichever comes first....

Dog, I've been lurking this thread for Mambacurial info and beasting on Twitter over these for too long.

Now, I'm just hoping to score a pair to feed the inner-beast... These are too clean

[COLOR=#red]Not my pics:[/COLOR]

Told my boss that I have a dentist appointment scheduled for Friday morning. I'm ready.

Last edited:
Dang, raffle tickets for the Mambacurials!?! looks like it might be kinda tough to get a pair. First Kobe I will actuall have to put effort into getting. Since I cant reserve the pair. Gunna have to go to HOH by my job on lunch break and get a Raffle ticket. if no dice on the raffle ticket looks like Twitter RSVP for nike store or online it is...This is also going to be my last Kobe 8 unless the Homes or amnestys come out other then that im done with Kobe 8s n gunna start grabbing some Air max and Roshes until the kobe 9 line comes out. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom