OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ok..After seeing more pics of the Red Snakes..

I AM DISAPPOINTED!!!

WTF is this orange sole BS anyway???

This CW could have really won a couple awards simply with a clear red sole or like a milky red sole or sum ****e like that..

Or even a black sole would've sufficed..Maybe.

But this orange sole mumbo jumbo just throws it all off..

I really wanted this Red Snake thing to work..We could have been sumthin special together..

Smh..
laugh.gif

Gotta prepare myself for this thread being flooded with pics of the venice beaches once they release...so ugly smh, but watch mjrod make them look real good with one awesome picture lol . Those black/gold eiltes however, niiiice...but 220? Why nike, why???

I lol'd

VBs coulda been a hit with a solid yellow, red, light or royal blue, or even mid hue of grey. The clear outsole kinda makes em bleh. And I luh me some clear soles....

my thoughts exactly. they made the clear sole, swoosh, and logo seem dull and flat in this colorway

Gotta prepare myself for this thread being flooded with pics of the venice beaches once they release...so ugly smh, but watch mjrod make them look real good with one awesome picture lol . Those black/gold eiltes however, niiiice...but 220? Why nike, why???
not even mjrod can save em... i enjoy a good photo no doubt but wont enjoy the "center piece" if i dont like it hahaha

Last edited:
So what's the word on FTL and FA getting the Homes this Saturday?
dont hold your breath nike didnt announce it and no confirmation was ever made some said something on this thread but it was never confirmed via nike or anyone else on here
The only evidence I'm holding on to are the there are two similar, but different colorways listed for the 25th, one stadium grey/ university gold (home) and stadium grey/tour yellow (VB)

Last edited:
kinda upset the VB r limited (yes it looks like a lot on the locator but the only 3 spots in my location only have have a few... one spot 6 pairs another 12 and hoh 36)... gonna have to put in work for a pair smh.... I did look at champs release date list and it said on the 15th of june a red/silver/Orange pair is dropping... anybody know what colorway that is?

Last edited:
kinda upset the VB r limited... gonna have to put in work for a pair smh.... I did look at champs release date list and it said on the 15th of june a red/silver/Orange pair is dropping... anybody know what colorway that is?

Just read a couple pages back...they're the Red Coral Snakes.

Last edited:

I can't front, these pics

These look like they're going to be at more places around here than the gradients, might need to see these in person first

this shot SOLD me
Same. Loving the fact that they look like a mass GR to boot. Anyone on the fence will most certainly pass now since they're not limited enough. Fine by me. Will scoop in store below retail.

Back
Top Bottom