OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick question.

What other shoes have you actually worn to play in?

Actually, this question is for all of you, those who feel that this shoe is the best PERFORMER of the year. 

Getting started early :lol:

What's your pick? The Adidas, what?

I'M SURE WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS REALLY IS BY NOW. I'M JUST WAITING ON ALL THE ADIDAS PROMOTION TO START :lol:
Gotta be homeboy who posted those LeBron 3s saying he played in them countless times.

Quick question.

Actually, this question is for all of you, those who feel that this shoe is the best PERFORMER of the year. 

Getting started early :lol:

What's your pick? The Adidas, what?

I'M SURE WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS REALLY IS BY NOW. I'M JUST WAITING ON ALL THE ADIDAS PROMOTION TO START :lol:
Gotta be homeboy who posted those LeBron 3s saying he played in them countless times.

BINGO.

MJROD with the dope pic... makes me want to buy them... glad I already buy'd them :lol:

OF COURSE, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT HYPED SHOES DON'T LOOK GOOD. NO HYPED SHOE EVER LOOKS GOOD. THEREFORE, WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO LIKE OR BUY THEM.

I don't think I've ever seen you in a Kobe thread before, but once a loud colored, hyped Kobe comes along...where are you?

Don't think I forgot about your check mark that was in your sig of the shoes you needed to buy last year, incidentally all were the most hyped shoes of the year.

Exactly.

:lol:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Quick question.

- played in the Hyperdunk, CP3.6, hyperfuse, Lebron's (CP's were the first lows I'd ever played in cause I've been fearful after repeated ankle sprains but they were great with Ankle Braces and then the Kobe 8s were even better)

Last edited:
Great pictures of the fades.

Cant wait to wear mines. Cant/Can believe D**** did people dirty like that.The good thing is that there is no resell value on the fades and you can get them for not much more than retail.

Last edited:
Homes are not releasing on the 25th.

I'd like to see some proof.
I have proof from a Nike connect that they are limited to Footaction and Footlocker and its on Footlocker Twitter 8 hours ago

Foot Locker (@footlocker) tweeted at 1:49 AM on Thu, May 16, 2013:
@QuadSong Yes, at 8 AM EST, the colorway is Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium
(
https://twitter.com/footlocker/status/334923536252665857)

Kobe 8 System "Home"

Stadium grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

Footaction and  Footlocker only 8am est. 5/25

Only pic I could find

Pretty sure that's the cw of the Venice beaches.

Hopefully you're right tho...

Last edited:
I have proof from a Nike connect that they are limited to Footaction and Footlocker and its on Footlocker Twitter 8 hours ago

Foot Locker (@footlocker) tweeted at 1:49 AM on Thu, May 16, 2013:

@QuadSong Yes, at 8 AM EST, the colorway is Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

(
https://twitter.com/footlocker/status/334923536252665857)

Kobe 8 System "Home"
Stadium grey/University Gold/Night Stadium
Footaction and  Footlocker only 8am est. 5/25

Only pic I could find

Oh no, this guy again?

This right here proves you know nothing, I already knew you were full of crap coming with your "Production numbers" in the Jordan threads.

Those are the Venice Beach, the home color way is Pure Platinum, not stadium grey.

Pretty sure that's the cw of the Venice beaches.

Hopefully you're right tho...
Oh no, this guy again?

This right here proves you know nothing, I already knew you were full of crap coming with your "Production numbers" in the Jordan threads.

Those are the Venice Beach, the home color way is Pure Platinum, not stadium grey.
These are Venice Beaches

Nike Kobe 8 System GC
Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
555035-002
05/25/13
$140

Keep hearing the homes and the venice beaches are releasing on the 25th. Idk why the homes wouldnt be listed on the release calender but i hope they both release. If so i probably skip on some j's

Back
Top Bottom