OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im never ordering online before i go to the store just in case anymore. I ordered kobe gradients sarurday just in case i couldnt cop the same day in store. I got them in store, cancelled the order on footlocker and the hold still hasnt fallen off! I need my money. Does anybody know how long it takes for the hold to come off a cancelled order for footlocker?

call your bank.

Bank cant do anything since it is a hold/pending charge and it will remove in a couple of business days. Its barely been 2 business days, be patient.

Im never ordering online before i go to the store just in case anymore. I ordered kobe gradients sarurday just in case i couldnt cop the same day in store. I got them in store, cancelled the order on footlocker and the hold still hasnt fallen off! I need my money. Does anybody know how long it takes for the hold to come off a cancelled order for footlocker?

call your bank.

Bank cant do anything since it is a hold/pending charge and it will remove in a couple of business days. Its barely been 2 business days, be patient.

maybe your bank cant. calling to get clarity of the situation is never a bad idea. much better than complaining to a sneaker forum. I know my bank can remove the pending charges if needed.

sooooo are people just coppin the curials early or are they gonna be overseas only?

also, where are the blk/gold elites.

sooooo are people just coppin the curials early or are they gonna be overseas only?

also, where are the blk/gold elites.
no word if the MCs are overseas only but not looking so good for the states 
mean.gif

Anyone else notice that the Purple fades, BHM, Blue Corals, and Supernaturals all have that same light grey outsole?  Four shoes in one year using same ole' outsole...Pretty lazy on Nike's part IMO.  Pythons and Easters not too far off that same color too.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the Purple fades, BHM, Blue Corals, and Supernaturals all have that same light grey outsole?  Four shoes in one year using same ole' outsole...Pretty lazy on Nike's part IMO.  Pythons and Easters not too far off that same color too.
Nothing they haven't done before though. With the VIs, a lot of colorways had a white sole :lol:

You could you say it's lazy, but IMO that outsole does a good job contrasting and enhancing the color schemes of those shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom