OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@chaose57-sorry for the confusion,i mean i've seen other pics only where the shoe looks lighter at times and darker on some.

Everybody has probably seen the bluelights personally, thats why i posted a side by side so people can compare them just incase they havent seen the purple ones personally :smile:

@chaose57-sorry for the confusion,i mean i've seen other pics only where the shoe looks lighter at times and darker on some.

Everybody has probably seen the bluelights personally, thats why i posted a side by side so people can compare them just incase they havent seen the purple ones personally :smile:

I see, thanks!

If the mambacereal really already released in Asia, then maybe they're not the barcas, or if they are they'll end up a wider release than the past years. Would be nice for those that actually like em.

I highly doubt they're the Barcelonas.

Usually there's a theme to every Barca, i.e. team inspired. These are just a Mercurial IX theme/colorway.

I need them nonetheless.

Last edited:
Got these at a local shop yesterday,had to beg to get a pair before release date. The white outsole is actually a little greyish. The only thing I dont like about these Kobes is i get them at philippine SRP,and thats already a little over $200(US).
Heres a pic beside the Blue Corals for color comparison, I see the color on other photos kinda vary a bit. Sorry if the soles are dirty,already used them to ball.
If I can only spend that much man, Id probably be outside nike park/forum begging for them to sell me a pair too. so this must confirm that they are indeed GR

Got these at a local shop yesterday,had to beg to get a pair before release date. The white outsole is actually a little greyish. The only thing I dont like about these Kobes is i get them at philippine SRP,and thats already a little over $200(US).
Heres a pic beside the Blue Corals for color comparison, I see the color on other photos kinda vary a bit. Sorry if the soles are dirty,already used them to ball.

Thanks for the comparison! Can't wait to get them and the Venice Beaches!

@Five05 - yeah, sneaker prices are just crazy now. Resellers here sell BHM & ASGs for $400-500.
Yep, heard from a sneakerhead buddy of mine and guy I know from Nike confirmed it will be GR.

@Five05 - yeah, sneaker prices are just crazy now. Resellers here sell BHM & ASGs for $400-500.
Yep, heard from a sneakerhead buddy of mine and guy I know from Nike confirmed it will be GR.
for sure.. but you still gotta buy what you want lol mind me asking where you got your purple gradients pre-release date?

they should wait at least 1 year before they post

The Kobe threads used to have people that knew what they were talking about and it was just posts about the shoes with new pics. Now it's a lot of people asking for release dates, questions that can be answered pages back, and naming shoes something they're not.

Last edited:
i was kinda hoping the home gray/yellow would be releasing instead. venice beach are nice would definitely buy them at retail.

I was hoping the home colorway came out too but im cool with the venice beaches, i wanted them too. Plan on grabbing the fades, homes, venice beaches and the mambacurials when they come out. Might be it for me unless they drop something else. O i just got some sulfurs too 15 bucks over retail. Hopefully the seller ships them today

Was just thinking that. Joined dates all new asking about "n7's" and mambamercurials. Although yours is a new joined date, as long as you aren't asking those questions too
happy.gif
lol yea, i had an account around 08 didnt really use it much so forgot password, had to make a new account.

I was hoping the home colorway came out too but im cool with the venice beaches, i wanted them too. Plan on grabbing the fades, homes, venice beaches and the mambacurials when they come out. Might be it for me unless they drop something else. O i just got some sulfurs too 15 bucks over retail. Hopefully the seller ships them today

nice
sulfurs grew on me the most out of any pair

The Kobe threads used to have people that knew what they were talking about and it was just posts about the shoes with new pics. Now it's a lot of people asking for release dates, questions that can be answered pages back, and naming shoes something they're not.

I was here for the fives, didn't care for the 6's or 7's so didn't bother coming here at all. This site has a different feel to it now and that's not just because of the "newbs".

Man who cares. That's how the shoe community is now so it's something to deal with. Either ignore the question or help them. Nothing will change. As long as we all get the pairs we want that's ALL that matters!

They'd be making a mistake waiting to drop laker cws at the beginning of next season... Most will pass because the 9s will be right around the corner.

But a lot will buy especially considering it would be the first Laker CW. Has it ever gone an entire season without a sig line getting a (released) team CW??

The inlines should've been released around February and we'd be hoping for a surprise amnesty release in the summer/fall. My knowledge on the Kobe line isn't the greatest so is it crazy to some of you thorough Kobe collectors that no Laker color has been released?

The topic is brought up here and there on this thread but I would think it'd be discussed more.

Same here I'm trying to cop a pair. You guys think 165+20 shipping is bad?

its not great..try footlocker stock locate thats your best bet. but if you did that and you cant find them on ebay or locally cheaper, just do it.

But a lot will buy especially considering it would be the first Laker CW. Has it ever gone an entire season without a sig line getting a (released) team CW??

The inlines should've been released around February and we'd be hoping for a surprise amnesty release in the summer/fall. My knowledge on the Kobe line isn't the greatest so is it crazy to some of you thorough Kobe collectors that no Laker color has been released?

The topic is brought up here and there on this thread but I would think it'd be discussed more.

i think they had a different strategy releasing some other colorways, newer concepts and built the hype for the more typical colorways later. whatever they did it worked.

Back
Top Bottom