OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so idk if the home colorway is coming out the 25th or if its the outdoors, drredaycoop is confusing me lol guess we have to wait and see

yahh those PEs would be a definite cop

new colorways making me like the older ones much less (minus sulfur and bhm)
I can't agree with you more! Glad I got the majority of them! Expect for the Volts and Red Suede EXT's (I'm 50/50 on them right now)

Is kickscrew legit? Thinking about pulling the trigger on those mambacurials..release date of may 2nd...has anybody heard any confirmation of this?

Thanks!

Is kickscrew legit? Thinking about pulling the trigger on those mambacurials..release date of may 2nd...has anybody heard any confirmation of this?

Thanks!

im thinking of waiting it out to see if US will get these. its a pretty hefty price 270 for them....

Legit. HK seller.
repped!
im thinking of waiting it out to see if US will get these. its a pretty hefty price 270 for them....
I was debating the same thing.  But if their release date is accurate, then I wouldn't mind paying that much to have a pair of Kobe's months ahead of a potential RD. that's if they even release stateside. $270 is HEFTY though
Not trying to convince anyone to buy from them. But HK sellers usually sell Kobe 8 GC versions.

when ordering from kickscrew prepared for a long wait for shipping.,... my blue glows took 2 1/2 weeks from FL to Cali

Ahh snap!!! Venice Beaches confirmed!!! May 25th!

http://kb824.com/2013/04/29/nike-kobe-8-venice-beach-confirmed-release-date/

The GS version has the yellow sole.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom