OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm really feeling these...

Last edited:
Good thing not a lot of people wanted these. Was able to exchange my glue stained pair I bought yesterday (small spot but unacceptable for $200 shoe) for a good pair today.

Can't wait for black/gold elites...they better not speckle that heel clip

pretty much all of the CW's have been disappointing aside from BHM & sulfers

should have just done colorblocking with the sulfer pattern.

the fake CW's I seen >>>>>>

I just wish they would've dropped a couple solid color upper colorways by now, or at least put the option on nikeid

so question...on the Volts, is it actually a volt color or is it yellow? main reason I passed it because it looked yellow in alot of pics I saw. Might have to find a pair if it's actually volt lol.

I
so question...on the Volts, is it actually a volt color or is it yellow? main reason I passed it because it looked yellow in alot of pics I saw. Might have to find a pair if it's actually volt lol.
Its a shade of volt which at the same time its a shade of yellow...

Sulfurs or grape 5's??

Just stood inline for grape 5 tickets but guys werre ruding the lines and no security guards were doing anything or the stores. My size tickets were gone when i got there. ******** but i have a great chance to pick up some sulfurs or try online for the grapes. I have to get the sulfurs today thoigh if i want them. What yall think?

Sulfurs or grape 5's??
IMO, the Grape V's are on par with the Fire Reds quality wise, and that's not a good thing. I wouldn't spend my hard earned $160 plus tax on em, but that's just my opinion...

Kobe's or Jordan re retros that cost more and are made with 100% authentic old bus seats? This'll take a while.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom