OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damnit... I find myself wanting to get the superhero elites.... I have to be strong.........

....or find a discount :lol:

damnit... I find myself wanting to get the superhero elites.... I have to be strong.........

nl
f
....or find a discount
laugh.gif
lol I know the feeling man!!....just not looking fwd to reseller prices when I finally give in
frown.gif

....or find a discount :lol:
lol I know the feeling man!!....just not looking fwd to reseller prices when I finally give in:frown:

if I have to pay resell... I dont need em. I want em, but not that bad. I dont even think I want to pay retail.

If I can get for less than retail, Ill jump on em tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm hoping FTL is allowing the 20% military discount tomorrow for the elites. $160 + tax would be nice.

Just did stock locate for Sulfur sz 11 at my local FTL, and used $25 off bday coupon. Hopefully they didn't cancel the order.

Regarding superheroes, FNL will have them online. You should be able to use ur WC. Not sure if you also can use $20 off coupon. If you can, there's your $40 saving. Good luck for those who's copping tomorrow. Saving my money for purple fades.

I'm hoping FTL is allowing the 20% military discount tomorrow for the elites. $160 + tax would be nice.

My FTL is letting me use my discount. The manager said as long as corporate doesn't send an email tonight about excluding them, then I should be good tomorrow.

I'm walking into Foot Locker tomorrow with a $10 off coupon.  If they don’t wanna let me use it...I'm not buying the Elites. 

Make it simple on myself I guess.

hey, for anyone that has the area 72 kobes; have you guys ever switched the insoles between other kobe 8's like xmas, bhm, etc? I just need a quick opinion, because IMO the area 72 insoles felt much more comfortable yet a little bigger or is it just me? what do you guys think?

hey, for anyone that has the area 72 kobes; have you guys ever switched the insoles between other kobe 8's like xmas, bhm, etc? I just need a quick opinion, because IMO the area 72 insoles felt much more comfortable yet a little bigger or is it just me? what do you guys think?
Aren't the area 72 insoles nike+ enabled? If so, they are slightly different than the regular insoles.

how so? are they better for balling, more comfortable?
It depends on what you like.  From what I have played in I have found these are the basic differences:

Zoom -- more responsive, seems to be longer lasting

Lunar -- foam seems to absorb impact better/more evenly and  (and the Kobe 8 lunar is all one piece so that is even better).  It also forms to your foot well

Always wanted Xmas since day one , sent a friend to go get me a pair on RD and of course he woke up late , just pulled the trigger on a pair $220 gifted hopefully I don't get Richard'd lol

Back
Top Bottom