OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey bro, 

The Fades are going to be a GR here, right?

Toby's released them earlier. I missed out. 
mean.gif
Toby's where man? They really did release em? Whoa...

Called there like last week they said it still isn't open.

Could mean Easters still available when they do. That'd be a nice come up if true. Seeing how resellers did with Easters I don't think they'll be lined up or interested in them again.

Love seeing people pay retail on a sold out release months later. Good luck if trying

Could mean Easters still available when they do. That'd be a nice come up if true. Seeing how resellers did with Easters I don't think they'll be lined up or interested in them again.

Love seeing people pay retail on a sold out release months later. Good luck if trying
Yea hopefully. I live 20 minutes away so wouldn't mind taking a ride out if they have. Was able to get for my brother on release day, missed out for myself.

How come FNL doesn't stock the Kobes or foams? I never knew why and if someone can help shed some light on it it would be great

How come FNL doesn't stock the Kobes or foams? I never knew why and if someone can help shed some light on it it would be great
FNL's focus is more on running hence the track club section that you see in most FNL

Last edited:
FNL won't carry Kobe's because he couldn't make it to the "finish line" this year...

... It's a joke and a bad one *puts on flame ******ant suit*
Ahhh I see what you did there lmao it was pretty dumb but it made me laugh a little so mission accomplished [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Noticed the OG camo on shoe palace when I ordered their last wine/red pair. :wink: now I'm waiting on the purps and if I can find the red ext. and I'll be done on the 8s.

I missed the BHMs again :smh: this is becoming a mission!

And I refuse to give the homie "ChronicSneaker" $320 for my size :lol:

Somebody PM me when a size 11/11.5 pops up. This thread moves soo fast it's hard to keep up. I already changed my settings to 50 post per page!!!!!!

I missed the BHMs again
mean.gif
this is becoming a mission!

And I refuse to give the homie "ChronicSneaker" $320 for my size
laugh.gif

Somebody PM me when a size 11/11.5 pops up. This thread moves soo fast it's hard to keep up. I already changed my settings to 50 post per page!!!!!!
dude prolly licked the sole of those BHMs 
roll.gif

[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 – MAMBACURIAL FB[/h1]
April 24, 2013·  by jefferrrson ·  in Nike Kobe Bryant Shoe. ·

In August of last year that the first images  of the Kobe 8 surfaced. It was an early sample design for the Kobe 8 that never made it to production, but it gave some insight on what to expect from Bryant’s eighth signature model.

Last week, this photo of a soccer inspired design was revealed to us by jsoy23  via IG.  It appears to have the same silhouette (just like the sample photo) and aesthetic features as the original Kobe 8 model, but with one huge difference, the Nike swoosh.  Already seen on the Hyperdunk 2012 and the new model of the Roshe Runs, the Kobe 8′s swoosh is placed on the front end of the shoe rather than it’s original position on the center.  But why would Nike do such a thing? If you know Kobe Bryant, he loves soccer. When he moved to Italy at age six, he grew accustomed to the new lifestyle, language, and the sport of soccer.  Bryant has stated that if he remained in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player.  Well, we all know how that turned out.

The Kobe 8 “Mambacurial” is in fact inspired from Nike’s “Football” (FB) cleat called the Mercurial Vapor IX.  From the silhoette to the colorway, the Kobe 8 version looks just as good.  Both the Mercurial and Mambacurial have black laces and inner lining with a purple to pink gradient fade.  The swoosh and outsole is done in volt green.

There is no word yet on a release for these, but make sure to keep checking back for the latest info.

Last edited:
I missed the BHMs again
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I guess I missed it too. Was there a recent restock other than the NDC one a few weeks back?

I missed the BHMs again
mean.gif

laugh.gif

That's my asking price, doesn't mean you have to buy them. I'll gladly keep them if no one wants to make a serious offer. Good luck on your search tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom