OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ordered some foams and came in 4 days via fedex ground.
thanks repped!! 
smokin.gif

:lol: good luck with that. You plan on picking up two pairs, and trading both?
At the least, as ugly as the VIIs. More than likely uglier tho.
nice pick up dude. 1s don't go for much... But they're dope! :smokin

Not much now.. But after kobe retires the 1's could sky rocket in price. May be good to cop the originals.

Right!! It's not that serious. Peeps dreaming about shoes now! Crazy! Fades are ok, not the best cw IMO. Still debating...
its due to the fact that weve seen this CW for months now and finally will be able to cop em... they look sexy AF though will definitely be a favorite of mine from the 8s 
nthat.gif

are you speaking performance wise?

and is JR wearing the xmas? :nerd:
Yes in my experience the 4 is better than the 8.only thing i dont like about the 8 is the outsole is so thin its not going last me a whole summer of basketball thats about 3-4 times a week of playing in them.

Hey man -- I know a few folks who have been looking for a pair.  It's dry as hell right now and seems to be hard to find pairs in any size...  If we knew we would tell you.

I myself have been looking and will randomly come across them on ebay.  Just gotta keep your eyes out, I don't think there are any sites that have stock unless it's maybe 1 or 2 small sizes
They're out there. You just have to pay a premium for it. And the reason for that is because the longer time goes by the drier it will get due it being one of the most limited releases from the 8's so far.  The market will never be flooded with BHM's.

They're out there. You just have to pay a premium for it. And the reason for that is because the longer time goes by the drier it will get due it being one of the most limited releases from the 8's so far.  The market will never be flooded with BHM's.
No doubt.  I was just trying to tell the man that I haven't had much luck tracking em down, even for premium price lately.  That's why he's having trouble

Has anyone considered that doctors may advise kobe that he should wear a mid to high top for the rest of his career?

If so these 8's may be the last of the low top kobe system style moving forward. We may start seeing a a throw back to the Kobe I II III days. Maybe even more Hurrache like.

Just curious, I could be totally off but wanted to run it by you guys.

^ I didn't even consider that. I was just baffled as to why someone would possibly prefer a half Shozoku :lol:.

The first and last pairs of 8s that Kobe wore in the 2012-2013 season... Both game worn by the man himself. I keep telling the owner to burn that pair of elites :smh:
Is that a metallic purp on the midsole of those achilles heels?

Maybe he doesn't want an xdr sole?
dont care if they had fangs on the back or not... would prefer to not have the xdr sole, and dont feel like paying $245 to have them shipped from overseas.... i just want to purchase in north america

i have sulphurs, BHM, Xmas, easter, blue glows, but i want the volts and 100000% regret not buying them from footlocker when i had the chance... ebay has nothing in north america...

any help at all would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom