OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

pokemon squirtle dude should go back to where he came from

:rofl:

Be nice to the dude

6/8>5>4> insert any shoe here > 7

i buoght a pair of zk4 inlines on ebay for $130 shipped to canada :nthat: i had a pair before but got rid of them :smh:

Had a dream last night that I struck out on the purple fades at 6flags magic mountain(apparently they're an authorized seller in my dreams) and at hoh..had to settle for superhero Kobe's instead...

"oh god" big sean voice

those fades, gradients, playoffs, cat scan whatever you wanna call them...I need them now! :pimp:

That might be too late. I already seen a line around the block at my ftl

just got kicked out of line waiting for the purple fades, in the bay area ca, great mall. said per security purposes its not allowed.

gonna try seremote next.. i see some other beasts also running around trying to secure a place in line now!

So does anybody know which pair will be releasing on may 25th? Tie dye or homes?
moneys on homes tie dyes dont have any university gold on em, they have tour yellow and even though the base color of the upper is stadium grey it doesnt have any night stadium or whatever on it

That might be too late. I already seen a line around the block at my ftl

just got kicked out of line waiting for the purple fades, in the bay area ca, great mall. said per security purposes its not allowed.

gonna try seremote next.. i see some other beasts also running around trying to secure a place in line now!

Where did you line up? I'm just outside the building where the food court is at behind the dumpster with several lawn chairs, yes there are people occupied in them so security said we could stay. Good luck at Serramonte, it's gonna a zoo like always.

Where did you line up? I'm just outside the building where the food court is at behind the dumpster with several lawn chairs, yes there are people occupied in them so security said we could stay. Good luck at Serramonte, it's gonna a zoo like always.
No way!! The release is still 12 days away AND they're a GR. Thats crazy.

Back
Top Bottom