OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lmao I can't think of too many things more disrespectful.
Left my only pair of kobe 4s at my pops house. I use them for ball when Im in my home town.. When i came back after a few months, found out he gave them away. 
eyes.gif

What do you guys think about the price on the easters? Is it going down soon or it's just going to increase?

What do you guys think about the price on the easters? Is it going down soon or it's just going to increase?

It's been dropping since the recent restocks. I'd say now is a good time to scoop. The longer you wait the less the market will be flooded. Just my opinion based on what I've been seeing while trying to track down a pair.

It's been dropping since the recent restocks. I'd say now is a good time to scoop. The longer you wait the less the market will be flooded. Just my opinion based on what I've been seeing while trying to track down a pair.

What size do u goons wear?

I may be able to help.

^13

Im just thinking whether to cop the easter locally for $20 over or just save it to get another pair of xmas.

Where might one find a pair of Xmas?  I've been in the hunt, but the size 13 has been very elusive, at least at a decent price!!!

Really tempted to get the Easters for $180. Checked Ebay and some of the bids ended below that price, so may hold out. Love these easters though - my second favorite behind Christmas c/w.

Back
Top Bottom