OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw the sulfurs yesterday while entering the raffle for XI's at my local FTL. . . The weight of this shoe is amazing. I asked the associate about the Christmas color way, and he just king of starred at me. The he replied "Sorry bro, I don't really keep up with kobe's, I hate him honestly." How is it that clowns like this still have jobs?!

So glad no one likes these... Oh wait. Thought it was easy this year. Guess not. Maybe the hate next year would be real.
LOL
It might be hard for me to resist the sulfurs

Last edited:
Better pics of the XMas cw via SC

The 5, 6 and 7 XMas cws were dope. This year not so much.

Last edited:
for some ridiculous reason, I want a pair of the Christmas'....
still have to try these on.

The colors on the xmas are nice, its the crappy stain glass pattern that kills it.
I agree! if that whole piece was black it would look fresh...wonder if you can dye it?
I thought someone said they were going to try that

I agree! if that whole piece was black it would look fresh...wonder if you can dye it?
I thought someone said they were going to try that

If the EM is similar to the LGs, you can definitely dye it with no problems.

Last edited:
at first I loved the xmas pair, but the more I see them the less I like them... don't think I'm gonna cop although I'd like to keep my Kobe xmas collection going :nerd:

Purple based on those xmas will look good ..
Pythons are the only one like so far.
Sulfurs are no good imo

The 'christmas light' theme was a horrible execution IMO. It just doesn't look or feel like xmas lights. Also too much black, should of been a lighter color, like maybe a heather grey or more white in it.

Got a spot locally that will have the socks available at noon.

Not b/s/t but I an pick up pairs for the NT Fam and mail them out today. PM me

Last edited:
To me those christmas lights are Pretty dope.. At least they used some imagination unlike jordan brand or everything galaxy these days.

I don't love them but I don't hate them as much as the first time I saw the pictures. I'd love to hold them in my hand and make a decision, doubt it will happen though.

Lights would be an instacop for me if it wasn't for that bright *** swoosh and even brighter outsole

Back
Top Bottom