OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

haha sadly this is my philosophy with kobe 8s

i used to only buy shoes i really loved
Friend of mines got sulfurs, he returned few days later now he is kicking himself in the ***** lol...Red Camos are Great, but if u do want to return maybe help out a fellow NTer who may need a pair

Friend of mines got sulfurs, he returned few days later now he is kicking himself in the ***** lol...Red Camos are Great, but if u do want to return maybe help out a fellow NTer who may need a pair

yeahhh thats how i felt after i returned my sulfurs lol (they had defects though

i lost my post count from before so i guess when i hit 300 i can post them for sale for retail + shipping

you guys are paying so much for the BHM in my opinion, I saw a few listings for $200 NYC meetup for the BHM and Christmas. Too bad i don't like the BHM or the Christmas or the ASG.

Im satisfied with my supernaturals and pythons so far. I love the supernaturals, if only it had the full logo and wasn't nike+.
If you think people are paying to much and you saw them for way cheaper, why not try to help a few guys out instead of just saying they paid to much? If they don't live in NY, that price tag does nothing for them because they don't have access to it. I'm sure if they could have payed $200 they would have.

The Sulfurs are this years Del Sol VI's. They sat for a long time then all of sudden everybody had a difficult time finding a pair. I learned my lesson not to wait for any Kobes that I want and just go get them before I regret it.

[
Wearing kobe VII's today....

:x

Cant believe how uncomfortable these are compared to the 8!!!

Kobe VII??? "Ain't nobody got time for that".

I literally just stared down my Home VII's & Del Sol's on Sunday for a good minute, thinking if I should wear them and then proceeded to slip on the Volt 8's. :smokin

Anybody found any shirts or hats to match the Easters? I only found two shirts I'm not really diggin

It was hard to find, but I did:

Last edited:
didn't know the Easters restocked on ndc. Damn! still on the hunt for a decent price. nice pic up there

In my eye's we gotta pay personally the amount the shoe would mean to us. If a BHM in your eyes is only worth 200 don't go above it. If its worth 250 to you get it for that much. Everyone is gonna have their own price point for a shoe their willing to go to. It all depends on how much they want it and what it would mean to have them.

I live in NYC and I've been looking everywhere for kobe 8 Xmas for a somewhat reasonable price, any chance you DM me where you saw them for 2 bills?

I'm seeing a lot of people bouncing back to the Sulphur topic, people mentioning reds and blues too. I wasn't joking when I said this earlier! Footactions still have tons laying around. They will stock locate and ship to you for free (or next to nothing depending on location). And ***** has Pythons too, free shipping.

I disappoint....

with the pic of the box and not the shoes :tongue:

I get it though you're throwing salt at the size 13 wearers that doesn't have the X'mas. lol

Congrats! how much you pay for them?

Last edited:
Sulfurs (got now waitingfor new cw's I like outside of BHM)

Purple Fades (May 11)

Black Gold Elites (June 1st)

Amnesties (?? second best CW to Purple Fades, pray these get released)

but these below, I run into May 25th possible release date, but I want these as my outdoor beaters, the yellow on sulfurs shows dirt too easily, these look like they could take a beating.

Back
Top Bottom