OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow...maybe Nike will have Blake showcase the Elites in the Playoffs if he brings it like that!

As long as it ain't the Home Elites. ..bad mojo :smh:
I dont c nike doing that lol maybe blake will rock the elites in playoffs but it would b his own decision lol

does anyone have any experience playing outdoors with the xdr? does it wear down quick? Do all "GC" pairs have XDR or does it have to state that in the description?

does anyone have any experience playing outdoors with the xdr? does it wear down quick? Do all "GC" pairs have XDR or does it have to state that in the description?

XDR soles are an "extra durable rubber", designed specifically for outdoor courts. It's a thicker outsole, designed to wear down slower while playing outside.

Pairs that have "GC" on the box label, or simply have an XDR tag attached to the shoe are made especially for outside play.

Need these gone asap.

Sorry had to post. Great win. Love yah kob, hurry back.

XDR soles are an "extra durable rubber", designed specifically for outdoor courts. It's a thicker outsole, designed to wear down slower while playing outside.

Pairs that have "GC" on the box label, or simply have an XDR tag attached to the shoe are made especially for outside play.
yeah i know what it all is but was wondering if anyone has had actual experience wearing them. Seems like it could easily be some marketing bs for Nike. I mean extra durable rubber? why not just put the extra durable rubber on all the shoes? I wouldnt be surprised if they wore just as fast as the regular kobes. i noticed my kobes are wearing quickly and my buddys pythons are just thrashed already, shoe looks new, bottoms look like they belong in the trash. Love the shoe, but damn im gonna go through a lot of them.

If thats true then im not impressed with XDR. balled in a pair of 7's til about a month ago and they wore out very quickly as well.
he was prolling referring to sole thickness not the material used in the actual rubber cuz US kobe viis were not XDR soles

ehhh i think that black laces would look better...just my opinion.
if your.looking for a toned down look go with black... the python laces look good on the xmas damn near perfect match the splatter midsole I posted a pic of em... I of course went with the OG bright crimson laces though :wink:

yeah i know what it all is but was wondering if anyone has had actual experience wearing them. Seems like it could easily be some marketing bs for Nike. I mean extra durable rubber? why not just put the extra durable rubber on all the shoes? I wouldnt be surprised if they wore just as fast as the regular kobes. i noticed my kobes are wearing quickly and my buddys pythons are just thrashed already, shoe looks new, bottoms look like they belong in the trash. Love the shoe, but damn im gonna go through a lot of them.

not marketing, i remember the V and VI

we seen pics and the sole designs were thicker and what not so they wouldnt wear down as quick

The Kobe 7 outsoles are GC-like. That's how they feel.

If thats true then im not impressed with XDR. balled in a pair of 7's til about a month ago and they wore out very quickly as well.
The outsoles on the regular Kobe VIIs are definitely not XDR. I have a pair of the YOTD VIIs that actually have XDR soles, and the different ridges/herringbone pattern are noticeably thicker than the non-XDR soles on the regular VIIs. If you want a real comparison of the GC/XDR vs non-GC/non-XDR 8s, look up performance reviews from nightwing2303, and you'll see how they differ.

http://nightwing2303.com/nike-kobe-8-system-gc-detailed-look/

Back
Top Bottom