OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

regardless IF lakers dont make it to playoffs its still been a great season for Kobe the accomplishments hes had this season have been nothing short of spectacular especially at his age... hes played against many great players and right now hes playing one on one against father time while dealing with team, coach, and player issues... last night he had 30 pts 6 rebs 6 asts n 5 steals dudes a beast and the kobe 8 shoe personally is going down as a memorable shoe maybe not for the lakers season but as kobes accomplishments as a player 
pimp.gif

Damn that release date of June 1st. That's my anniversary so I'm hoping the wifey will let me go online during our trip to cop these. Haha. These will be bought with all the money I've made on ebates. Thank goodness for that site. 

Sulfurs will go down as one of the best Kobe CWs of all time once it's all said and done. I NEVER get tired of seeing them.

Sulfurs will go down as one of the best Kobe CWs of all time once it's all said and done. I NEVER get tired of seeing them.
+1

I love how they look, prefect exectuion.

theeeennnn... I see a pic with flash and remember they have the reflective swoosh and logo MAI GAWD! :smokin

Kept telling myself I wouldn't want the Easter.. then I saw em in person. 
mean.gif

Trying to find a size 12 for under 200 is no easy task.

Anybody who missed out on Easters, keep checking ebay cause looks like hype has died down for other releases, just got my size for 167.50 shipped

You probably bought from some kid who thought he was about to get $250 for them. Happy to see you got it at that price. He had to have lost on that (unless he's getting wholesale prices) and now he thinks twice on the next release. Win win for us all lol

That video changed my opinion on them as well. The colorway is dope but the "elite" term is a marketing gimmick and I don't know if I can justify the price increase.
THIS

at least last years flywire was kevlar (i know the tongues laces were kevlar, but so was the flywire) as well as REAL cf and full length zoom

this year is more like a supreme model than elite

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, last year they tried to throw on a bunch of fancy-sounding "upgrades" to make the whole thing sound elite... this year it's just kevlar laces and like 3 Dynamic Flywire strings and useless, purely cosmetic carbon fiber.

I think whoever headed this year's Elite series is getting fired April 21 :lol: the marketing was horrible, the execution pretty bad, the price even worse. Sales are gonna hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom