OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice Shot
pimp.gif
Thank You!

A few sizes of volts popped up on Eastbay. I copped an 11. Couldn't wait anymore.

not calling out anyone in particular, but does it seem like some people are buying every colorway just to try to impress folks on the thread? or prove they are kobes biggest fan?........just wondering.

not calling out anyone in particular, but does it seem like some people are buying every colorway just to try to impress folks on the thread? or prove they are kobes biggest fan?........just wondering.

I haven't seen anyone post an every colorway collection pic.

:nerd:

I remember lurking all the time in college during the IV and V threads and seeing people post pictures of large collections of nearly every colorway that was released. It's nothing new, people just love the shoe and if they do gotta respect them putting in the time and money to get the pairs. Would be a little ridiculous financially to buy every pair just to get cred in here especially when most of us don't know each other out side of here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If dude was talking about him he needs to go back to iss

Mjrod is far from seeking attention!!

One of the coolest NTers around

QFT.

If it weren't for mjrod's or NWT's pics, I probably wouldn't have the appreciation and multiple pairs of Kobe IV - VI that I do now...

Last edited:
for the easters My local footlocker got two size 14's one size 13 and 4 size 12's...

Was the same story for the Christmas pair

:x

Always seems like being on #TeamBigFoot has been a problem...

I miss having my old HoH connect. When the Kobe IVs, Vs and VIs or LBJ VIIs and VIIIs I wanted, they were held for me with no problem. And of course my HoH only got 1 pair each in my 14...

But now, I'm kinda glad shoes release online @ 7:00am here...if I miss out, hopefully I can run to the mall to grab that hard to find size.

:smokin

Also, why are people paying upwards of $190-200 for these on ebay?? :smh:

This is what builds up unnecessary hype.

Last edited:
all my ftls got only 1 12 1 13 and no 14..... i could only get a 13 clown shoes here i come!

And you would think that all stores would get more sz 14s of Kobes in, considering that's the size he wears...*

*I know, that's just a pipe dream...

Back
Top Bottom