OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those losers at nike are the biggest trolls in the universe next to finishline twitter trolls....never believe them they dont even know their own product and im sure they are so sick of dummies asking them the same questions 5,000 times a day so they play with people....the easters aren't that limited and there is a black swoosh, the other model with the purple was a pre-production model they scrapped (fools who did that, they look better imo)

watch on mute...

def hypebeast wit a FLA golf coast hoodie early LMAO

Last edited:
Could also depend what area you are in. I remember foot locker told me they got plenty of the bhm's in and we saw what happened with those.
In SoCal, but before the 8s, they hardly got anything as far as Kobes. With the 8s, they've only got the grs. They also got Christmas. No other limited pairs.

In SoCal, but before the 8s, they hardly got anything as far as Kobes. With the 8s, they've only got the grs. They also got Christmas. No other limited pairs.

Crazy that your spot wouldn't carry them prior in SoCal. We'll soon find out what the story is. I'm figuring that I shouldn't rely on ndc.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]
Industry: Apparel
[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th][th=""]Company[/th][th=""]500
rank[/th][th=""]Revenues
($ millions)[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Nike[/td][td]135[/td][td]19,014.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]VF[/td][td]310[/td][td]7,702.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Polo Ralph Lauren[/td][td]451[/td][td]4,978.9[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][th=""] [/th][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Phillips-Van Heusen[/td][td]479[/td][td]4,636.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Levi Strauss[/td][td]496[/td][td]4,410.6[/td][/tr][/table]
See fewer
[table][tr][td]
Issue date: May 23, 2011

Figures are for fiscal year ended May 31, 2010.
[/td][/tr][/table]
NIKE smoking everyone in the industry. they have us on lock and we can't let go 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

I've held them in my hand.... They will have a black swoosh. They are not as limited as people think. Lady at my local footlocker said they they "got kind of a lot".
the pic the nike rep is looking at is prolly the one the idiots at nike released... "prototypes"

Whats kobe wearing tonight? Another elite? Balck and gold it looks like. And meeks got on some blackouts

Honestly guys the quality of Kobes, and the confort is worth the price. Plus as an added bonus they look so fresh on feet. I rather spend my money on kobes then half *** quality from retros. 
pimp.gif

Kobe 8 Blake and kobe are wearing look great. Should of cut losses and sent gasol on his way. Guy is useless.

sorry i messed up. The away pair is 5/11 and is the crt prpl/pr-pltnm-blnd bl-LS kobe 8

5/25- stdm gray/univ gold-night stdm listed as "outdoor" kobe 8

6/1- white/metallic gold/blk. elite. 220. "playoffs start"

6/15- chilling red/ ref silver/ team orange "red snake" kobe 8

6/29-bltz blue-ttl crimson-squadron blue-IC "blue coral snake" kobe 8

What was the official nike name for the blue lights? I think an employee got them and the 6/29 pair mixed up lol. Should of just kept them what kobe called them smh. But those actually sound like the snake we saw which was a sick snake btw. But yeah I don't know about buying a model after the season but Kobes won't come out until mid December so if these crazy colorways live up to their description I might cop.?

watch on mute...

def hypebeast wit a FLA golf coast hoodie early LMAO
3:17 - "...and the Homer Simpson jelly donut up in the front"

Lol whatever. Anyone who touches sneakers on the internet will get hated on.

They look good in daylight. Can't wait to definitely get them on Friday...I hope...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom