OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so i have sulphurs, xmas, bhm, blue corals, debating on the volts but not sure if i should pull the trigger... cant see them in person so anyone that has them, they better in person or do you regret getting them?... not sure if i should get the volts, or the easters...

I like 'em. very simple imo. I have the sulfurs, xmas, bhm not really feeling the corals so milage may vary.

so i have sulphurs, xmas, bhm, blue corals, debating on the volts but not sure if i should pull the trigger... cant see them in person so anyone that has them, they better in person or do you regret getting them?... not sure if i should get the volts, or the easters...

I think the grey volts look way better in person.  I love them.

Sorry to hear that man.  Not trying to make you feel worse but to me the swoosh and laces don't look bright enough, they don't pop.  That's a sign of fake for sure.  You can look up images of the Asian Xmas and the only difference is that sole, everything else is the same.  Plus that price is a steal!  No way someone is selling them for that low unless they are super generous or dying next week.

The listing claims that the kicks are 100% authentic that should be the dagger for him.  Prove to ebay these are fake/replicas/variants and I believe they will side in your favor. 

Now I don't mean to get up all in your business but the feedback you left him doesn't help your case.  It sounds like you are willing to "accept" them.  Plus these aren't US version either.  Keep us updated on your case man, hope it goes well for you.

I'll definitely keep you all updated. I'm going to call ebay in the morning to get this handled. I've been messaging him back and forth this evening with him trying to claim that they're authentic. When I first got them I thought they looked fine (hence the feedback), but I finally had time to really inspect them tonight after work and started noticing all of the small things wrong with them (as well as the obvious problems). The nail in the coffin is when I checked the youtube video of the company/factory that produces a lot of high quality replicas and they had all of the EXACT problems that mine have.

Even if I don't get my cash back, and I'm pretty sure I will since I can document the differences easily and used paypal, it's something that I was bound to run into sooner or later, so I can take the L as a lesson learned.

I'll definitely keep you all updated. I'm going to call ebay in the morning to get this handled. I've been messaging him back and forth this evening with him trying to claim that they're authentic. When I first got them I thought they looked fine (hence the feedback), but I finally had time to really inspect them tonight after work and started noticing all of the small things wrong with them (as well as the obvious problems). The nail in the coffin is when I checked the youtube video of the company/factory that produces a lot of high quality replicas and they had all of the EXACT problems that mine have.

Even if I don't get my cash back, and I'm pretty sure I will since I can document the differences easily and used paypal, it's something that I was bound to run into sooner or later, so I can take the L as a lesson learned.
Sounds good man, you live and you learn right.  This dude got some real nerve trying to defend their authenticity.  At least it's not as a bad as some others.  I just found a fake pair today on ebay, I posted here (page 896).  Absolutely horrendous lol. 

As long as you have the proof I'm confident you will get your money back.  It looks to be an easy win on that front.

Ordered from Kixsquare on the 12th of March. Still waiting for shipping confirmation despite numerous emails. Is this about normal?

I like 'em. very simple imo. I have the sulfurs, xmas, bhm not really feeling the corals so milage may vary.
yeah thats what i like about them, simple but the volt still pops... the easters are alright... not a huge fan of how the 3 colors are done...

Sounds good man, you live and you learn right.  This dude got some real nerve trying to defend their authenticity.  At least it's not as a bad as some others.  I just found a fake pair today on ebay, I posted here (page 896).  Absolutely horrendous lol. 

As long as you have the proof I'm confident you will get your money back.  It looks to be an easy win on that front.

I saw that post with the Nike Elite insoles. It's actually what made me think to inspect my pair. After this I think I'm just going to stick with release day purchases... speaking of which, Easters coming up next, I'm far more excited than I should be for this release.

Last edited:

No rush to leave feedback dude... Always fully inspect shoes before leaving feedback.

Also, I hope your convos have been through eBay messaging. When he claims they'll be shipped from Canada, and ended up shipping from china can help your case.

Start the Paypal dispute NOW! And whatever the seller does, DO NOT cancel the dispute until you have the $$ back from seller as a refund.

Good luck dude.

So KD elites will retail at 180, not looking good for retail on the Kobes. I hope they're too expensive and they sit and hit outlets just like last years.

Ordered from Kixsquare on the 12th of March. Still waiting for shipping confirmation despite numerous emails. Is this about normal?
Good ol kixsquare..... If you're scooping Easters, you'll probably have em before your kixsquare order.

They have a phone # on their website, give em a call.

I had all of the color ways that released besides the Volts (until Wednesday). I thought about it, and it would be one of those shoes I could live without, but I would want it at some point and it would be gone. With these Kobes, I'm stocking up so I don't have regrets later. I would rather have a shoe I love and can always wear in a color way that I'm not sold on 1000% now (that I eventually will want because let's be honest it happens to all of us) than pay a re-seller later on. Just my warped, kool-aid drinking thoughts. 

saw this on the bay... seller is from taiwan w/ 0 rating... :smh:

yup theyre terribly slow at getting back to you, call in the evening. thats when i got a hold of them. they are horrendous. i wont be ordering from them again. got my blue glows from them at a great price but it took so damn long and i was almost about to do a paypal dispute... wasnt worth the $25 i saved IMHO

So KD elites will retail at 180, not looking good for retail on the Kobes. I hope they're too expensive and they sit and hit outlets just like last years.

:x on the kd's.... didnt want the kobe elites anyways.... maybe the next color... so we are looking at about 200-225 for the kobe elites im guessing :smh: passsssssss

I had all of the color ways that released besides the Volts (until Wednesday). I thought about it, and it would be one of those shoes I could live without, but I would want it at some point and it would be gone. With these Kobes, I'm stocking up so I don't have regrets later. I would rather have a shoe I love and can always wear in a color way that I'm not sold on 1000% now (that I eventually will want because let's be honest it happens to all of us) than pay a re-seller later on. Just my warped, kool-aid drinking thoughts. 
thats what i'm thinking too... dont like the elites, not a fan of the easters, not a fan of the purple gradients. i think i'll regret it if i pass on the volts forsure!

kobe 8= most comfortable shoe ive ever owned

Even more comfortable than Lebron 8 and Lunarglide?
Nope!

Kobe 8's are very close, but I think Lebron VIII's take the cake as most comfortable basketball shoe. Roshe's are overall the most comfortable shoe period.

I can't speak on the LeBron 8's, but the Kobe 8's and Roshes are extremely comfortable.

I think my Flyknit Lunar 1's might be the most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn, though.

I notice people who ordered from kith have been gettin their shoes that last few days, anyone wanna tell location? Im waitin on mine in cali.

kobe 8= most comfortable shoe ive ever owned

Even more comfortable than Lebron 8 and Lunarglide?
Nope!

Kobe 8's are very close, but I think Lebron VIII's take the cake as most comfortable basketball shoe. Roshe's are overall the most comfortable shoe period.

I can't speak on the LeBron 8's, but the Kobe 8's and Roshes are extremely comfortable.

I think my Flyknit Lunar 1's might be the most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn, though.
As much as I love the Kobe 8s, I'd take the Flyknit Lunar 1s too from all those shoes mentioned, but the Kobe 8s are definitely up there, though a fresh pair of Kobe IVs were very very comfortable. I've also heard the Flyknit Chukkas are even more comfortable than the Lunar 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom