OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Need NT advice.

I am going to be captain of the laker game vs the dallas mavericks first week of april. Which sneakers should I wear the area 72 or Easter kobe 8s? If you pick easter edition do you have a nike kobe shirt you recommend?I have the matching all star shirt for the first pick.

In addition, should I wear the kobe nort jacket or should I wear the all star jacket with the patches? Appreciate the help guys. (I have pictures from previous team captain experiences on instagram.com/s_universal
ASG just POP so much, I would say ASG, but i have yet to rock mine casual. Those Easters seem to be more of a Chill Shoe, and prob better to Coordinate with. Im not big on Matching Gear, with Shirts n what not, but to each's own. Have fun Bro!

Dang, this thread is moving fast, cant keep up!
roll.gif

Kobe 8 elite 2.0 superhero.. Last year fell for the hype and bought the elite 7s. You guys gonna for the hype on these too?

Kobe 8 elite 2.0 superhero.. Last year fell for the hype and bought the elite 7s. You guys gonna for the hype on these too?
Whenever I see the 2.0 Superheroes i think of Donatello from Ninja Turtles complete with carbon fiber shell (heel cup).

Last edited:
Elite's actually don't sound gimmicky to me. I prefer zoom over lunar, I'm hoping we get full length zoom and not just the heel. And I actually do feel like fly wire helps, kobe 8's feel a lot more like a running shoe, whereas the 5's and 6's felt like they had more stability. Can't say that it all has to do with the fly wire but I'm guessing it helped.

The colorway is meh to me. I am all for a solid upper but not in a stale green like that, a black based upper would have been cleaner. 

Elite's actually don't sound gimmicky to me. I prefer zoom over lunar, I'm hoping we get full length zoom and not just the heel. And I actually do feel like fly wire helps, kobe 8's feel a lot more like a running shoe, whereas the 5's and 6's felt like they had more stability. Can't say that it all has to do with the fly wire but I'm guessing it helped.

The colorway is meh to me. I am all for a solid upper but not in a stale green like that, a black based upper would have been cleaner. 
Like those duke pe's...

I had love at first sight when i saw the 7 elite home... But these 8s, not so much. Probably going to pass.. Unless they bring out more cws, i might reconsider

this pic is making it real tough for me to pass, but i need the money just in case the purple fades come out.
ohwell.gif
I know how you feel man.  The very first time I saw the Easters I didn't really like them.Tthen like a really good album they just kept getting better.

Anyone else find themselves forgetting they're wearing shoes when rockin 8s?  On feet they feel as if they were molded by the basketball gods.

With that in mind, you should probably treat yourself and get both.  Go on, you deserve it.  It'll be worth it until the INLINES drop! 

Last edited:
^^^ away/black big stage too on that list...
smokin.gif
When I go to laker games its IV 4 Rings, V 5 Rings or V Big Stage Away ...... but I always get the most eye catching when the back of the 4 rings pops in the light... ha!

Last edited:
The other colorways of Elites will probably go back to the snake shozoku but has the other tech/details so that green one is not a must have. Can't wait to see the other colorways.

Idk something about the easters turning me off now .. im leaning towards passing on them, the elites, def those hyperflights .. personal opinion

Back
Top Bottom