OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So much hate for the KB8's in here? I'm pretty surprised. I happen to LOVE them and will end up copping quite a few and rocking em every damn day.

I hope the draft day camo/snake pattern goes on iD. That's the one I'm remotely interested in from what's been shown.

The best ID's I've seen so far were the ones that Nike put out in the preview. Chaos, Lakers & those Rice looking ones. :lol:

I might just have to design either the Chaos or Rice ID's since there really isn't anything else.

Gotta admit, im starting to turn on the del sols, its the high res pics making the yellows blend nicely. If i do get them, it will for sure be on sale.

ok stop by footlocker last night and they have the black/sulfur already..here are some pics..useless pics but thought i share

the shoe is real light! it reminds me of the Vs (best ball shoe ever btw) and i like the EM upper..nice and smooth and the lunar is real comfy from touching it

^^no i didnt try them but from poking around the lunarlon and really feeling it..feels good.. cant wait :pimp:

^^no i didnt try them but from poking around the lunarlon and really feeling it..feels good.. cant wait :pimp:

Yeah but, you can poke a bed and it "feels" fine, but when you lay in it then its a different story.

I'm very optimistic about these, but you definitely can't judge them off that. :tongue:

^^lol true but from feeling it, it feels good and i really think these will be a great ball shoe

am definitely hitting up a FTL this weekend to try those babies on then...
I'm super curious about the performance (which is like 70% of the buying power of the shoe for me)......
the price tag got me worried though....
then again, I only bought 1 pair of VIIs and those were a "gift" too...

Tempted to go to my local FL and ask to see them. I'm tight with the people that work them, as I'm sure most of us are with our local sneaker spots lol.

So, is the Kobe sheath symbol on the back for a certain style only or what??? Cuz on those black and sulfur pair, its not like the back pairs for IDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom