OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

shipping for black ext just in...getting them wednesday..hope everyone else got their tracking info from sneakerheads

Ordered from NDC and since my size is no longer available, what can I do about this? Don't want a voucher. Good looks on any help....

wow that sucks. Get a code if they aren't stingy and return them. Might be an easy fix if you're up to the task.

I'm a 13. Ordered these on RD and they just arrived today. I'll call and see if they can locate a pair somewhere. Good looks on the help.....

Volts are def around. Saw em at my footlocker over the weekend. Check around your area for another pair.

Yeah I'm gonna check out FTL tomorrow and ship these back to NDC. Didn't realize these were still around. Deceptively appeared to be limited....

Didn't expect to see em at my footlocker on Sunday... Just a regular ol footlocker that hardly gets anything.

Funny that when they were "limited" some dudes went crazy for em, but now they're not limited hardly anyone wants em. They're really clean in person.

I dont listen to what nike has to say about their pricing until shoes actually drop. They've been real sloppy lately. $140 for easters should hold, no reason to charge us extra on every special occasion shoe

Didn't expect to see em at my footlocker on Sunday... Just a regular ol footlocker that hardly gets anything.

Funny that when they were "limited" some dudes went crazy for em, but now they're not limited hardly anyone wants em. They're really clean in person.

Slap limited on anything and its usually flying off the shelves.. When I was going into HOH I was originally planning on grabbing the red camos but was surprised on how good the volts looked in person and decided to get those instead.

Ordered from NDC and since my size is no longer available, what can I do about this? Don't want a voucher. Good looks on any help....
I literally just wrote about this about a couple pages back. I said the clip/heel part of the shoe where the Kobe signature is at is the most vulnerable to defects/damages/light scratches. I ran through a couple of kobes throughout the past months and 2 or 3 out of 5 times you'll see some light scuffs around there cause of the plastic there is very prone to stuff. I even saw something similar to yours. But then again...I know i'm just nit picking the hell out of these things. No shoe is really perfect.

Last edited:
just got my dhl tracking # for my xmas gc pair. they had a delay and upgraded my package from ems to dhl so, according to dhl, it'll be here tomorrow. :nthat: .can't wait to get them.definitely will see some court time but might have to retire from play before serious damage. want to wear them for casual as well.

Last edited:
can someone link me to a site selling the red cameo in a 11.5.. , not sure what other sites they're, i only use eastbay..

thank you.

you may have missed the boat on them.
i bought them and the volts on eastbay, but its still waiting for approval.. they said they're waiting for my bank to confirm my details. its taking longer than they said it would.

it it does get all verified, would they have keep the shoes for me? or they ended up selling them?

Back
Top Bottom