OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

have you experienced the lunarlon flatting out? I dont know if its all in my head but I have been balling in my pair and wearing it everyday outside of the court and it doesn't feel as mushy as it once did.

There def is a drop in mushyness but I think its normal for all foam sneaks.
They still feel great though.

Didnt care if it was snowing and raining today. Finally broke these in.

really? I never thought of Kobe's as a particularly hypebeast-y sneaker. Maybe it's just because I live in the town famous for constantly being 5 years behind everyone else.
hes just speaking out of his ***, mad cause most people are feeling the red camos rather then the volts

Like I said, Easters will be available to those who want them.
It's not that I doubt you but until I had them in hand or a confirmation email from ndc on release date, I'll be praying for the basegods hahaha ! 
laugh.gif

especially this days you never know :smile:

hes just speaking out of his ***, mad cause most people are feeling the red camos rather then the volts

:rofl:

red's my favourite colour, i actually got a pair of all-red zk6 ids. they killed that shoe with the heel cup, that's it. change it, and you got a nice colourway

these derozan IDs > red camo

Last edited:
:rofl:

red's my favourite colour, i actually got a pair of all-red zk6 ids. they killed that shoe with the heel cup, that's it. change it, and you got a nice colourway

you're right on the opinion part..but calling others that like the red camos more than the volts is straight troll talk.

Last edited:
you're right on the opinion part..but calling others that like the red camos more than the volts is straight troll talk.

Exactly.

Just because people like the Red Camos more, or if you like the Volts more...doesn't make you or them wrong, or Heaven forbid, a "Hypebeast"

People like what they like, maybe for different reasons, but does it really matter?

EVERYBODY has an opinion, but people shouldn't be thought of as wrong for having differing ones...

These Derozan ids> Those Derozan ids ^    Nah, I'm just messin around.

Nike id needs to step up their options though.  Let only our imaginations limit us!  You hear me Phil?  Probably reading NT right now chillen in your Purple Fades, I hate you Phil, but goddamnit do I respect you.

Last edited:
I went to a HOH today to buy some Kobe socks and saw the red camo and volts in person and both look good. Doesn't make sense to argue which is better, there's a reason why Kobes come in different colorways....because every person has different taste. I personally like grey so I would prob get the volts down the line (that is if they don't vanish).

Can't decide whether or not to pull the trigger on a pair of ids, or try and get the Easters in 2 weeks. Decisions decisions

:smh:

dang ... she hit me with the email ....
[SIZE=11pt]Me saying, oh I been had those isn't working no more :rolleyes [/SIZE]

"I counted your shoes and do you realize you have 36.. yes I said [SIZE=72pt]36[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]pairs of shoes on the shelf above your clothes!"[/SIZE]
wow man really?

i thought number droppin was played by now

Back
Top Bottom