Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

If the rumored pics are the final version ........ Leo Chang

View media item 1529199
Unfortunately for us KDs are Nike's 3rd best selling signature shoes. In terms of revenue Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron > KD. So he aint going anywhere.

The KD 7 was dope, they just blew it with the colorways. It started out strong and then fizzled out.

I'm not sure good colorways can save this sneaker

I feel the same about the KD VIs. Love the shoe but I wasnt ******* with the CWs. I ended up grabbing the white and gold elite's and that's it. After seeing these pics I might grab a few more KD VIs before they are gone for good.

Last edited:
i saw those flower joints at my local finishline the other day and was seriously thinkin about pulling the trigger. they arnt the 8's though

Initial reaction was nah but once I saw on feet pix I can see potential. $180 it's gonna have to be a real nice color way for me to cop.

:lol:

As soon as the KD IVs became ridiculously popular I knew the KD line would only increase in price by some ridiculous level.

Can a Nike athlete not reject a design?

Not only are these extremely uninspired, they're also expensive.

Did KD suddenly stop giving a damn about kids being able to afford his shoes AND what his shoes look like too ?

Uggh.

/rant

And I get that, but they're making the same cheap looking $90 quality shoe and literally charging double. I mean cmon man :lol:

But where is the surprise :lol:

They did it with Jordan, they did it with Kobe, theyre doing it with KD and when Kyrie drops his "breakout model" they'll do it with him too.

But where is the surprise
laugh.gif

They did it with Jordan, they did it with Kobe, theyre doing it with KD and when Kyrie drops his "breakout model" they'll do it with him too.
But at least with the XX- line, we are getting top performance tech from it. XX8 SEs were great. All the tech, none of that crap price. 

Can a Nike athlete not reject a design?

Not only are these extremely uninspired, they're also expensive.

Did KD suddenly stop giving a damn about kids being able to afford his shoes AND what his shoes look like too ?

Uggh.

/rant

They prob have some cheap sub $100 take down model cooked up that they'll release. Oh and you can bet that they'll have some ridiculous story to go with it too.

But at least with the XX- line, we are getting top performance tech from it. XX8 SEs were great. All the tech, none of that crap price. 

I was talking about Retros increasing in price 10 a year :lol:

Trust me if KD IVs were retroed tommorrow you are looking at nothing less than $140

I was talking about Retros increasing in price 10 a year :lol:

Trust me if KD IVs were retroed tommorrow you are looking at nothing less than $140

Nah make them joints limited and nike can charge what they want. Look at prelude series, "Retro's" with major price increases and in my mind was the foundation for how nike will go about Retroing the Kobe line

Last edited:
When it comes to price, if you've bought any Jordan's over the last 10 years then I don't see the issue. Dudes will drop a grip on sneakers that are out dated for basketball use with horrid quality quick. How many banana shape Js y'all clowning these own? How many Jordan 1s (basketball shoes that people skate in) do y'all own? Dudes go crazy for 1s but wanna call these runners?

It's all good though. People will flock to the Kyrie line because they are cheaper and make these a breeze to get. Easy pickups for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom