Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
what do you mean? I meant just trying to check out was a disaster it took hours and i didnt even know it went thriugh

Sorry misread your post. I thought you were saying you checked out already. I was going to say 5 minutes is a breeze lol My bad

I just came in here with 32 new pages to read
sick.gif
And you missed nada!

I can help if anyone needs WTK

Help would be much appreciated. Struck out hard. Got up at 615 to drive for raffle, waited until 1010 and no dice. Tried to multitask online with the assist from bae and struck out hard there after about 45 minutes too... Smh major L today.

at this point we are waiting for people to give up and leave cause aint nobody getting in that site right now.

at this point we are waiting for people to give up and leave cause aint nobody getting in that site right now.
that's true and this isn't worth my time so count me out. i'll come back and check up on it in like 30 min or so

UBIQ has the nerve to tweet about the LeBron XI "South Beach" release next weekend 2 minutes after 12:00....

GET YOUR F***ING SERVERS FIXED!!!

The only way I can read this thread and laugh at all the comedy is because I scored on NDC. I'd be in bed with my other VI's crying for the end of the VI's and because I missed out 
laugh.gif

Everything that could have went wrong went wrong, but thru my hard work and perseverance I was able to endure and overcome the obstacles Nike thrown at me. #Nevergiveup #runthruthetape

Back
Top Bottom