Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
In store they will charge you a little more. They made one dude buy a shoe cleaner on top of his kobe ix elite purchase. Purchased gator kings they charged an extra 10 on top of the regular price.
For these i wouldnt mind buying cleaner or an extra 10

Lol. You be like throw in a pair of socks just gimme the shoes.
roll.gif

They could throw in a pair of socks, cleaner, and a t-shirt and id still buy

What's crazy is shoe palace use to be the spot to go to since they would usually charge $10 less than retail. But they would still make you buy a shirt on some releases. :smh:

Last edited:
What's crazy is shoe palace use to be the spot to go to since they would usually charge $10 less than retail. But they would still make you buy a shirt on some releases. :smh:

Judging from their twitter account and how they reply to their customers they kind of seem like pricks but as long as the shoe arrives within a week and it isn't fake I'll try them come release time

Nah I dont think so. Still will need EL to get thru though. Product Code search gon be a tad bit too slow for these.

Hoop Purple/Urgent Orange-Shark
669809-500
Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
Limit 1 per customer
Available on Nike.com. Also available by RSVP at select Nike stores.
The KD VI 'What The' is available in Men's sizes only.

No TLO. Should be able to manual search at like :59

ES has the direct links on his IG if you really feel THAT unsafe about searching a style code
laugh.gif

lml they made a WT version of a shoe that didn't have a single decent colorway

didn't like one? buy them all!!!

Alright I'm a little lost here, so searching the style code and an early link are actually two different entities? I thought they were the same.

well jimmy jazz is cooked.. i just checked that early add to cart thing that they were using before and it works again so jj is sold out of the wtkd as we speak 
laugh.gif

Alright I'm a little lost here, so searching the style code and an early link are actually two different entities? I thought they were the same.
 the early link is the actual page that was generated by nike for the shoe to be sold. An early link contains the shoe name and unique page id number, where as searching a style code basically redirects you to the page where the shoe is located. 

Last edited:
Nah.....Just from my own experience I get through way quicker with the Early Link than I do searching the Style code. Could be different from some but I hit 95% of the time with the EL where as the style code be iffy at times. 

Wow, this is really getting out of hand. Definatly a GR. There's probably more like 200,000 pair made. I just pulled up Wal-Mart.com and even they're selling the WTKDs. I bet you'll see 1,000s of pair at the Nike outlet stores for $99 within 45 days.

Last edited:
Searching the style code takes you to the exact page where you add the shoe to cart. 

What else would an early link get you? It's the same page.

Last edited:

Wow, this is really getting out of hand. Definatly a GR. There's probably more like 200,000 pair made. I just pulled up Wal-Mart.com and even they're selling the WTKDs. I bet you'll see 1,000s of pair at the Nike outlet stores for $99 within 45 days.
grab me a pair from walmart fam,and throw in some starter shorts

Back
Top Bottom