Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

i see em too, but what are you gonna do... 
laugh.gif
  and they'll say i was just waiting for a cw that i liked  
laugh.gif
Might be the right idea.. just get all the colorways at once.

How many is loads?
over 28 pairs , the fact that they didnt get APs but they got WTKDs gives you a notice about how limited WTKDs are 
Sorry but you can't compare one store getting 28 pair to 10,000 of thousands more in production

Or maybe they didn't get their AP order in, and they are getting a larger the normal allotment of the WTKDs to offset

In the words of the great philosopher, Kevin Garnett, "Anything's possible"

Last edited:
I will happily pay $300 for a pair if I miss out. You have people paying $300 for foamposites after tax and shipping. Hopefully I can grab them for retail tho.

Just got the call, and they pulled my ticket at Hibbetts. BHAM! WTKD here I come.

(18 total pair at Hibbetts) And only one of the 4 local HIBBETT stores received them.

Just got the call, and they pulled my ticket at Hibbetts. BHAM! WTKD here I come.

(18 total pair at Hibbetts) And only one of the 4 local HIBBETT stores received them.
Your nephew works there, if you didn't get that call there's something wrong with that picture.

Your nephew works there, if you didn't get that call there's something wrong with that picture.
   He's an Area Manager of 6 stores, more than 1,000 miles away. We can talk and talk about strategies, and number production, all we want.....But I can assure you...He didn't have anything to do with my name getting pulled. 

I guess there are fakes out there already, saw a pair on Ebay a size 12 guy was selling them for like 150 said he got scammed and wanted to get his money back

they looked kinda close to the real thing though

guys guys guys be nice sometimes that Cw comes along and u go man if i get the wtkds ill have all the shoes in one and save money compared to buying them all... maybe they are smarter then us regular buyers 
roll.gif

I guess there are fakes out there already, saw a pair on Ebay a size 12 guy was selling them for like 150 said he got scammed and wanted to get his money back

they looked kinda close to the real thing though
Naw, he deserved it. Sometimes people have to stop lowballing and being cheap for what they want. $150 for WTKD before they come out???  Heck, they not even $150 for the seller, if you figured he paid retail + tax and shipping.

Still kinda disappointed with nike that they didn't give KD a Scoring Title and "Real" MVP shoe

so disrespectful *stephen a smith voice* :smh:. can't believe they did kd like that. both pairs probably would of been limited and I would of missed out though :lol:.

Last edited:

Naw, he deserved it. Sometimes people have to stop lowballing and being cheap for what they want. $150 for WTKD before they come out???  Heck, they not even $150 for the seller, if you figured he paid retail + tax and shipping.
not saying he didn't deserve anything at all, I dont feel bad for him but at least he straight up said they were fakes

in the listing he said he won a raffle at his church basically some BS story

idk it was a weird listing, never seen one like that on Ebay before

Why does everyone keep clamoring for a Scoring Title shoe. There was only one made. It's not like Nike is holding out against KD, and did it for other players, or there have been numerous of other "Scoring Title" shoes. If they would had renamed those KD IVs, the "Golden Gates" or "Warriors" CW, we wouldn't even have this discussion. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom