Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If you look in your order status and it says 1 unit ready to ship, in my experience that meant I was good to go. YMMV

Thanks lewi. Got shipping confirmation this morning. Totally forgot about the holiday. Going to be a long week waiting for them to come in. Lol.

Thanks lewi. Got shipping confirmation this morning. Totally forgot about the holiday. Going to be a long week waiting for them to come in. Lol.
Good s*** yeah i completely forgot about it .. i dont even mind the way after waiting 3 months just hype to have the bhm's 

Hope everyone else came up on the restocks too 

Good s*** yeah i completely forgot about it .. i dont even mind the way after waiting 3 months just hype to have the bhm's 

Hope everyone else came up on the restocks too 

I dont mind either as long as I know they, shipped. Glad you got yours too. Atleast Nike and eastbay along with other sites are giving everbody another shot at these. Big ups.

I checked out the Night Visions this morning at FTL, I do like that medial side with the hints of camo or whatever it is. But since I have the Illusions I didn't feel the need to pick them up.

I checked out the Night Visions this morning at FTL, I do like that medial side with the hints of camo or whatever it is. But since I have the Illusions I didn't feel the need to pick them up.

Totally agree. They also look a little like dress shoes. Lol. Kidding.

Said the same thing .. between my illusions and my black and green id's no need but they arent bad just sucks its pretty much the end for the VI's 

roll.gif
Invalid login or password and it's saved on here 
roll.gif

yep ended up w/ 7 in cart some how took forever to boot them, then kept getting 3 in there. lol  finally down to 1 and cant get no where

I've been trying for three months to get these...what's another hour or two of 502 errors?  
roll.gif

Last edited:
I was trying to log in again, I didn't push no button and it mysteriously went back to checkout, this website here 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom