Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Still trying to find Marylabd Blue Crab for retail or less to replace my Easter V. See a few on eBay, but all above retail. I see they're still sitting on Footlocker EU too , but nothing I can do about that.

Sorry, different pair. Was talking about the white/gold/red/black pair. Haven't heard anything about that OKC pair, I just assume it's a PE.

Yes the Australia calendar is pretty much right on with the US one. But Australia seems to post info way sooner than US so I keep it bookmarked to check up on future releases and colorways.

Sorry, different pair. Was talking about the white/gold/red/black pair. Haven't heard anything about that OKC pair, I just assume it's a PE.

Yes the Australia calendar is pretty much right on with the US one. But Australia seems to post info way sooner than US so I keep it bookmarked to check up on future releases and colorways.
ohhh yea those are really nice too, I'll probably get both.

and thanks I'll look into that calender

The more i see the easter's i like em .. but its a toss up since my ids are green , Kind of sucks the reg VI's run is over (besides WTKD's)

Possible scoring titles ? 

Last edited:
alrighty gotta go back find the PTS, bamboos, and preheats (doubt i find these anytime soon) only ones of the regular line im missing

For those looking for older colorways, I got a site, it's overseas though so it wouldn't be cheap. Just throwing it out there for anyone that wants em bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom