• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
good luck so is everybody
oh no doubt. I know one guy who will help me with some connects for not resell but not retail prices, and then I'll make a go via ndc if they release there, and I'll make a go at the HoH.

What the KD?  
nthat.gif

FTL Europe calendar - Saturday April 19 (some people think they will release the 18th in the US, so just wait and see)
[h1]NIKE[/h1][h2]KD VI "EASTER"[/h2]
LT LCD GRN/ATMC MNG-LCD GRN-GR

Would translate to Light Lucid Green/Atomic Mango-Lucid Green-Gr (maybe Grey? or Green?)

Last edited:
hol up what did i miss from last night lol im seeing mad on foot pics of these wtkd6 and more pics in general on here, release date dropped or something ??? just seeing alot of them

am i missing something or did the wtkds actually come out? these are just pics of em

hol up what did i miss from last night lol im seeing mad on foot pics of these wtkd6 and more pics in general on here, release date dropped or something ??? just seeing alot of them
more importantly, how can you not feel absurd wearing them. they'll probably do a what the jordan 11 soon.

Most creative?

Nah.

I mean they're nice and all but its still just a simple blk/yellow CW..

Maybe you're hung up on the CW name..

Sulfur Kobe 8 > PBJ

IMO

Last edited:
My only complaint with the wtkd’s is that instead of the away pattern on the the right shoe, the PT pattern would've been a better fit. Or maybe even the N7 pattern. Still a dope concept that I will be copping, especially if they drop after my birthday.

These bad boys just got dropped off from overseas... $263 shipped for both 
nthat.gif

Not feeling the WTKD 6 (WTLebron X are the best imo), so I may be done unless a fire MVP or Scoring title pair comes out. 6 pairs for me is enough anyway

Back
Top Bottom