• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
RSVP services backing themselves into a corner with no refunds

if Nike starts refusing users of services then it might be the end of RSVP services unless they can code their way around it

RSVP services backing themselves into a corner with no refunds
if Nike starts refusing users of services then it might be the end of RSVP services unless they can code their way around it

it's not the coding per sae, as much as it is the time that the rsvps are being sent in. apparently people got denied when they submitted manual as well. however there is a delay on every rsvp to where they start to begin accepting them. niketowns just need to make everything a raffle honestly. there is too much room for inconsistency and controversy when it comes to copping something limited.

An online raffle where any store manager/employee is removed from the equation should be the ultimate goal. Complete transparency of the process so that everyone knows it's fair.

nike bringing that ban hammer out this weekend. and no refunds from services if you win.
smokin.gif

The RSVP service I am using issues refunds for bein unsuccessful, but of course if I go to pick up my shoes and nike says I'm banned then there is no refund, that's a risk you take with RSVP and it's up to you if you wanna trust them. They don't even ask me for my twitter handle or password so that's a plus

^I'm personally extremely curious about these elites performance-wise.  That max zoom got me like 
nerd.gif

I already love the regular VI, so these are a must for me.  Stability is my main concern with that huge unit underneath though

^I'm personally extremely curious about these elites performance-wise.  That max zoom got me like 
nerd.gif

I already love the regular VI, so these are a must for me.  Stability is my main concern with that huge unit underneath though
Agreed, the full length zoom is what I'm looking forward too in addition to the new design which looks like it should breathe a little better plus some weight loss. Hopefully these will be easy to pick up as everyone's all over the Kobe 9's. 

^I'm personally extremely curious about these elites performance-wise.  That max zoom got me like :nerd:

Honestly as a smaller player (guard) I'm not a fan of the full length air unit. I rely of speed and quickness so I prefer a stiffer midsole. These would be great for a bigger player who needs the cushioning. Great feel for casual wear I'm sure though.

Agreed, the full length zoom is what I'm looking forward too in addition to the new design which looks like it should breathe a little better plus some weight loss. Hopefully these will be easy to pick up as everyone's all over the Kobe 9's. 
I don't wanna speak to soon, but I anticipate they will not go quickly and may even sit.  The higher price will scare some away.

Part of me thinks I need to chill on them for a few months until markdown.  Knowing me I'll be too anxious to test them out... 
mean.gif

Honestly as a smaller player (guard) I'm not a fan of the full length air unit. I rely of speed and quickness so I prefer a stiffer midsole. These would be great for a bigger player who needs the cushioning. Great feel for casual wear I'm sure though.
Great point and thanks for replying.

I actually have no experience with this full length max zoom.  Never laced up a pair of Lebron Xs so maybe I'm wrong about the whole thing.  I'm with you -- I prefer something a bit stiffer and minimal for quickness purposes.  I've just heard good things about how springy/responsive this max zoom is. 

Back
Top Bottom