• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
View media item 851081
Need help fellas. Anyone notice on their Aunt Pearls that the pink is brighter/darker on the soles/sides of their pair than some others. I ordered a pair off a guy and the soles were a nice baby pink, but the ones I got from footlocker were like darker/dirtier pink. I am just nervous my aunt pearls from the guy I bought them from might not be legit

I have no way of knowing definitively, but I would honestly chalk it up to Nike's quality control. Different batches.

I have no way of knowing definitively, but I would honestly chalk it up to Nike's quality control. Different batches.

That's what I was thinking honestly. I don't think there's really a ton of fakes of these. Yet at least. And the dude sent me his receipt from Nike with all his info on it so if he was tryna pull somethin over Idk if he'd want me knowing all his info lol. Definitely weird ill rock the pair with the nicer pink sole and maybe try to clean that stain off the sole of the pair from the HOH

That's what I was thinking honestly. I don't think there's really a ton of fakes of these. Yet at least. And the dude sent me his receipt from Nike with all his info on it so if he was tryna pull somethin over Idk if he'd want me knowing all his info lol. Definitely weird ill rock the pair with the nicer pink sole and maybe try to clean that stain off the sole of the pair from the HOH
Some sunlight and a couple wears of the brighter pink-soled ones and they'll look just like the other pair
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Need help fellas. Anyone notice on their Aunt Pearls that the pink is brighter/darker on the soles/sides of their pair than some others. I ordered a pair off a guy and the soles were a nice baby pink, but the ones I got from footlocker were like darker/dirtier pink. I am just nervous my aunt pearls from the guy I bought them from might not be legit
Mine look like the pair on the left.  Bought them off of ebay and was also given the NDC receipt.  Like someone else said, might just be quality control issues.

Some sunlight and a couple wears of the brighter pink-soled ones and they'll look just like the other pair
tongue.gif

HAHA prolly right.  Just wanted to make sure I didn't get scammed, but like someone said I don't think there's a ton of fakes of these out there yet

The pair on the left are the ones I am worried about that came from Ebay, the pair on the right came from my local HOH raffle, both are 100% deadstock 

I staggered the 2 pairs in this pick to show how different the shades of pink are.  I just dont want to keep that nicer looking pair if they're fakes

lol they're not fakes bro, their fine just chillax

I got mine in, love them. I hated on them at first but a good trade came up and I took it, glad I did because they are fire.

lol they're not fakes bro, their fine just chillax

I got mine in, love them. I hated on them at first but a good trade came up and I took it, glad I did because they are fire.
lol aight I'll try.  I get nervous tho cuz I hate getting scammed so any questionable differences I always find it helpful to ease my mind and turn to the people on my IG or NT just to make sure everything's 100

it helps me sleep at night 
roll.gif

lol aight I'll try.  I get nervous tho cuz I hate getting scammed so any questionable differences I always find it helpful to ease my mind and turn to the people on my IG or NT just to make sure everything's 100

it helps me sleep at night 
roll.gif
ha I feel you bro

I just think thats a quality control issue on Nike's part

now I gotta go home and look at mine again to see what color they are lol, with flash they look darker

Those neutrals are nice but I'm waiting on a discount . I wonder if they will do tbs or a black pack like the vs? I want some all red tbs and a blue from the black pack without iding them.

Last edited:
Haven't worn them outside yet but sat around the house last night wearing them hah.  Medial side is still my favorite part.

So whats going to be hardest to get this weekend? KD VI "Neutral", KD VI EXT "Floral", or the Kobe 9 Elite "Detail", I want all 3, but I think the KDs will be easy to get, and don't care about the KD VI EXT Floral...so if I miss it no biggy.
Neutral is available at Sports Authority online already.

lol what was the point of having nearly the same exact colored laces on the APs though? extra set should've been a different color

Yeah that was a dumb move, should've had some blue laces or white laces.  Speaking of the laces I like them so much better than the other KD VI laces.  Different material or something.

Back
Top Bottom