Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
AP's delivered yesterday from FTL so that'll be a nice thing to return to after getting home from a trip. Hope the box isn't jacked up if they put it in the plastic bag.

My friend's NDC pair is still stuck in Memphis due to weather.

AP's delivered yesterday from FTL so that'll be a nice thing to return to after getting home from a trip. Hope the box isn't jacked up if they put it in the plastic bag.

mine too :frown: hopefully i get mine today 

Id like to get my ligers in today. Like the guy said on the last page. The green on them is lighter in person

how do people actually get through on FTL and its affiliates? Just bots or do people actually get through on manual? I'm curious because it seems nearly impossible every time I attempt.

is this a fair trade? DS gamma blue XIs for APs straight up?

If I were receiving the APs that's what I'd be telling the gamma blue owner :lol:

But that's just me. I'm only a fan of the og cw's on the XIs so I'd take APs over gamma blues all day.

Last edited:
11's > ap's tho 
smokin.gif

I'm getting the APs

I agree I love the Jordan 11 my all time favorite J, but I think I can get another pair for far less than what APs are re-selling for

already made the trade too, we both invoiced each other like I sold him the 11s and he sold me the APs

Last edited:
I'm getting the APs

I agree I love the Jordan 11 my all time favorite J, but I think I can get another pair for far less than what APs are re-selling for

already made the trade too, we both invoiced each other like I sold him the 11s and he sold me the APs
Smart so neither of you will get screwed and be protected .What size are you? I hope it isn't my size to make it worse after giving the Gammas to my parents for retail+ tax to give as a 16th birthday president to my ungrateful sister.

Last edited:
WTF

How did the DCs sell out? They were plentiful just a week ago. Hoping they'll pop up at outlets. Seemed like there were a ton just sitting around, at least online. Anyone know how these sold at in stores?

Smart so neither of you will get screwed and be protected .What size are you? I hope it isn't my size to make it worse after giving the Gammas to my parents for retail+ tax to give as a 16th birthday president to my ungrateful sister.
yeah I thought it was a good way of doing it without having to use a middle man service that I've never used in my life

we both invoiced each other, detailed invoice for each shoe then basically sold them to each other

size 11

I really liked the gammas actually but I really think I can get a pair for resale under 300, problem will be finding a legit pair, there are A LOT of GM and fake pairs out there, my pair was from NDC I gave him the receipt and he also gave me his FTL receipt for the APs

I was thinking about trading like that but yea good trade

yeah I thought it was a good way of doing it without having to use a middle man service that I've never used in my life

we both invoiced each other, detailed invoice for each shoe then basically sold them to each other

size 11

I really liked the gammas actually but I really think I can get a pair for resale under 300, problem will be finding a legit pair, there are A LOT of GM and fake pairs out there, my pair was from NDC I gave him the receipt and he also gave me his FTL receipt for the APs

how much did you guys do the invoice for? I may start using this method.

Gotta have Florals.. wonder if i can fool someone into trading my 2nd pair of Illusions for them if I strike out

I was thinking about trading like that but yea good trade
thank you
Yeah best way to do it imo
i'm glad you chimed in because I know you make a lot of sales and moves, cool i'm glad this is a good method of doing trades
how much did you guys do the invoice for? I may start using this method.
we each charged each other $330.00 shipped, even though I am kinda coming out ahead he was just happy to get the gammas and I was happy to get the APs, so we both feel like we won

I don't regret passing on the Ligers at all really

nice colors but I cant rock that liger pattern lol

glad I saw them in person too

looks like that little restock Nike.Com had yesterday was a fluke.  I tried to get a pair for my lil homie and this....

@riceNeggs   i just read your sig, and i'm not sure if serious.

i was digging the ligers as soon as i seen pics... that shoe just screams hot summer days to me..

what ever you do don'/t look them up on ig tho, cause you might regret your purchase a little  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom