Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

they went from having an online release to a in store auction! smh cant even keep the stores honest out here
Death Match.

The Dark Knight scene.

There is an opening in the company. But only one spot. And throws in the cue stick.

For those who try Footlocker, do yall just wait on the countdown page until it says zero, or do wait for the link to be tweeted?

For those who try Footlocker, do yall just wait on the countdown page until it says zero, or do wait for the link to be tweeted?

shut down your computer 3 mins before its time for the launch, start it back up, repeat, until 5 mins after the release. Click the link....You're welcome

They don't really need to contact the place to donate. There's probably an online page which they can donate at

as of last night, these still sitting on that euro site, but customs + exchange fees + shipping might equal resell.
Still only three sizes left.
Probably gone now.
Did not know these would be second to the preheats in hype.

My wife just called me from the mall where the OKC HoH's is located, and said the line is about 200+ people, which sounds a little exaggerated to me, I've asked for a pic, and for her to inquire about what their process is, I mean if they only have 18 pairs, why make that many people wait in a line? So I'm waiting to hear back.

My wife just called me from the mall where the OKC HoH's is located, and said the line is about 200+ people, which sounds a little exaggerated to me, I've asked for a pic, and for her to inquire about what their process is, I mean if they only have 18 pairs, why make that many people wait in a line? So I'm waiting to hear back.
KD is going to be there to talk about the shoe homie.

First time trying from work. I think the connection is good. Got Tweetdeck open as well. No bot / automation , all manual. Probably still lose out. :frown:

KD is going to be there to talk about the shoe homie.
So still, what about the people in line who want to buy it? They never gave out any details, and you couldn't call them, so do you think she can get a pair?

I didn't know KD was going to be there, where did you get that info? First I've heard of it, and been trying to get info on this release in OKC all week last week and this week.

You think OKC has more qtys than other cities?

Back
Top Bottom