Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm trying for a friend and hoping I don't let him down. I'm always able to land my pairs, hopefully it's the same for him lol

I'm salty.

I thought I worked early today, but come to find out I'll be there late.

My chances are really slim unless I come up with some type of excuse to leave for a few.

That store in KY is full of it. they went from selling for retail to holding an online auction!!! smh cant even keep the stores honest out here

I know everyone is focused on the APs right now. But I'm going into the city this weekend for my brother's bday and wanted to know my chances of picking up the ligers at 125th vs online? If I do go to 125th when shld I line up?

First timer here...

I bought my nephew a pair of KD VI Christmas GS from Ubiq.  They did not come with the lace locks, is that normal?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
so, are the gs sizes in the ap's twitter link only too ?? i asked nike on twitter, but they never respond to me 
laugh.gif
  i gotta try to get these for my little cuz
I imagine that the tweet will take you to a landing page with both the men's and GS shoes. Seems like they've been doing that landing page thing a lot lately.

FNL shipped my ASG KDs... should have them tomorrow. Hope they look as good in person as they do in pics. The big 3s ASG shoes this year are definitely better than what came out last year. Dat NOLA theme FTW
pimp.gif
IMO the KD is the best shoe out of the pack, details are dope, I am trying to double up myself did FNL have pairs up this morning? if they did damn it

if the Kobe was a mid I would give them the nod but the KD takes it since I can actually rock them

Last edited:
even though my sz 10 from Hanon hasnt arrived yet.. i just added one to cart..

I have a Paypal claim open against them, not working with them again, poor customer service loses my business no matter what

even though my sz 10 from Hanon hasnt arrived yet.. i just added one to cart..

I have a Paypal claim open against them, not working with them again, poor customer service loses my business no matter what
bro trust me I went through a lot of BS with them myself

they waited 7 days to ship never responded to any of my emails either

hope you get them soon, because when I got mine in I was so happy, the shoe is amazing

If anyone wants this sz 10 ILLUSONS in my cart PM me, I'll release it, its the last pair on the site. 182 shipped from Hanon 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom