Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The one kd that I really wanted, but missed. I just hope they come out with better colors.

Congrats to people who copped.

If anyone is wondering how to improve traction on these, i wore my DC's (red/blue) outside to class after hooping in them the night before. I hooped in them later that day and traction was much improved. Still have to swipe consistently but solid traction IMO. Good shoe for jumping/dunking

Think I'm passing on the Ligers and will just go after Aunt Pearls. Not that I can see myself wearing either of those very much, but still want AP for the collection.

Wanted all 3 had brons in my cart but had to hurry and get out the door as soon as I get in the car like 7 minutes later out of cart. They all seem to be a good amount. Hope I can get an unclaim pair or not to crazy resell price.

Last edited:
It's so many pair of all of the sneaker resell places it's like people bought them just to resell and all those who want to rock them were screwed.

It's so many pair of all of the sneaker resell places it's like people bought them just to resell and all those who want to rock them were screwed.
there's a reseller born every minute  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is their any hope of me scoring a size 12 for retail anywhere online or through phone order, or  should I just accept defeat?

@qique51689  Repped for trying to look out for people 
nthat.gif

thanks man,  I know what it feels like to be left out when someone has a spot their keeping under wraps. I just want everyone to have a fair chance at these. crazy thing is this place posted their KDs at 130. maybe they'll change the price?

Last edited:
Just scored the KD's with another pair of Lebrons. Nike Store Scottsdale only a handful of sneakerheads out this morning. Look like they only had two of each size from 8 and up. Feeling good but still no Kobes.

Holy the GITD effect on these KD's are A1. The toe box swoosh and and the medial swoosh both have the gumbo print. Thought that was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom