Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
130,150 are all the same to me
laugh.gif
I'd happily pay either for the AP
retail is 130 for aunt pearls 

ASGASGASG i need some confirmation here haha. AP is an insta-cop though.. I'm really on the fence about the BHM pair now, between the $20 price hike and the fact that all three of these are coming in the same month, i don't know if my bank can handle. Meanwhile, I've been wearing my PT like daily so I was about to get another pair for backup, guess not. 
roll.gif

Do the insides of the shoes ever get sweaty for you guys after balling in them??
Yeah absolutely, ventilation is not a high point in this shoe at all. My feet are sweaty as hell whenever I play in these. But hey, at least I can wear them out when it's brick city in NYC, looks like the day after tomorrow out right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what i didnt understand in the aunt pearls is why they come with extra laces , they are exactly the same as the ones that are used on the sneaker lol 

pearls dcs and asg. on top of everything else i want (spiderman foams, Infrared 6's) i hope no other kds come out in feb :frown:

So at this point, the only pairs that aren't too hard to find are pre-heats and n7's. Everything else seems to be online for under retail

so is that 2/19 RD for the APs legit????? just tryna see if i can bank on that date before i start rearanging other shoes i wanna cop

Nike hasn't said so yet, so I wouldn't call it 100% legit. But it's all we have for now. Probably at least in the 90% confidence range.

yeah i dont know i got it from oksoles they were the ones who said something about 7s coming out this summmer who knows maybe they know but theres so much heat comin out haha thank god for w2s

Aunt Pearls are a must have, I don't know about copping the BHM's though since all these drop in February then I want the Penny AF1's...

yea next month gon  be crazy man so many kd cws and general retro's to keep up wit, just like the homie mentioned them infrared 6s is on my list and them red blk and white missions suppose to drop next month i got my eyes on those too.....just so much to look forward to next month but once again like he said W2s gon be poppin lol

Chill bro ya motto cool and all but nobody waitin on w2s to cop no feet let's get dat straight! Just cool to have dat extra bread wit the abundance of kicks droppin next month.......now back to regular scheduled programing.......still no sighting of the ASGs????

Last edited:
On footlockers release calendar it says the aunt pearls release 1/31 Awhile ago but then it disappeared

Chill bro ya motto cool and all but nobody waitin on w2s to cop no feet let's get dat straight! Just cool to have dat extra bread wit the abundance of kicks droppin next month.......now back to regular scheduled programing.......still no sighting of the ASGs????

Still can't believe pics haven't leaked yet :smh:. I mean they got leaked photos of da lebron 11 elites & those probably ain't coming out till April or May :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom