• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
sick.gif

Wtf...they seriously marked it up $20. FOR WHAT?!

Makes no sense... those slimeballs :smh:

Last edited:
My bad didn't follow this thread for awhile since the VII debut. I'm just amazed by the midsole print so real like it was printed out of vinyl overlay and put it over the midsole instead of painted on.

Those customs are beautiful. Hoh charging $200 but it says $220 retail on the box

Haven't really kept up with the thread lately but is it confirmed 2K pairs or how limited they really are? Fyi I am passing on these haha just curious bc I see a lot of cats going after these all of a sudden.

Never been confirmed and most likely more than 2k pairs floating around

Glad I got mine from HoH this AM.  Came in an hour after they opened and didn't have to wait in line.  They were $200 + tax.  Like everyone is saying, they are really nice in person.  

Looking at the FTL launch locator, I'm guesstimating about 75 stores got these. Let's say each store got 20 pairs in (just an estimate, some stores probably got more) and that is 1500 pairs total just at FTL. Add on more for NDC and maybe you get up to 5k, I dunno.

this shoe would have way more hype if the thunder had made the finals and KD actually wore them. best kd elite shoe cw imo. 

still can't find the blue suded 6's
mean.gif

people just attempting to cash in on hype since ndc initial launch failed earlier is all

pairs are up on ebay now at $250 collectin dust lol

Back
Top Bottom