Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The shape is terrible and they need to keep that swoosh placement on the FBs. Didn't think the KD line couldn't get worse with the disappointment of the 5s.

Liking the new pics..i think that the yellow part of the tongue is supposed to be under the blue tongue..it looks that way when you look at the very first lace loop when you lace them up.
View media item 399313

I read that your gonna be able to tuck the tongue in or leave it out like pictured above. It was probably earlier in this thread or on another website. Ill post link if I find it.

Not sure if it has Been posted but a couple sites are sayin this shoe will release July 3rd . For $130 .
thats a terrible price point for less of a shoe. i would give this shoe a chance at $100 but it shouldnt be near the kobe 8 in price. These new pics make it look an interesting shoe but whatever happened to KD wanting to keep his shoes cheaper so everyone can afford them? flywire is BS and doesn't justify the price increase.

wow. not a fan at all..may change my mind depending on colorway but jeez they look like soccer cleats without the blades. surely that wont be good for his ankles

on feet pics kinda make these look like two left shoes...
i like the colorway and shoe overall, tho. i don't like the thin tongue and the toe box tho. too plain.

Liking the new pics..i think that the yellow part of the tongue is supposed to be under the blue tongue..it looks that way when you look at the very first lace loop when you lace them up.
View media item 399313
I think at the heel it looks like a normal air bag..i hope its zoom..i could be wrong though..the pillars inside the bag just look like every airbag ive seen..
View media item 399315
I like them. I think ima cop the OKC aways..

that 2nd pic is the only part of the shoe i like...look like soccer shoes to me...not at fan

Not a fan by any means

And I said it and I do quote myself "KDVI= no less than like 125$-130$"

And they want that much for half a shoe? And starting out with a bright, loud CW like that? No KD6s for me..

Im not buying it.. Any of it.. |I

Its like theyre not even trying anymore..

Just, mold a shoe, throw a couple logos on it,slap a bright crayola CW on it and the laces even brighter, and put it out there..smh..

I'm all for shoes borrowing ideas, but these look like they took a soccer cleat, added a basketball midsole then called it a day. Disappointing to say the least. Wish they went back to the formula for 1-3, simple and clean designs at an affordable price.

But Nike have been criticized for the KD5 because the shoes was to simple, with no risk ...

They took some risk to build the KD6, with a very low shoe,   with non-traditional asymetrical tongue , and all of us are still criticized Nike because we want a more simple shoe ...

I know theses shoes are weird, but it's like we'll never be happy about a shoe, always something bad to say ...

But Nike have been criticized for the KD5 because the shoes was to simple, with no risk ...
They took some risk to build the KD6, with a very low shoe,  with non-traditional asymetrical tongue , and all of us are still criticized Nike because we want a more simple shoe ...

I know theses shoes are weird, but it's like we'll never be happy about a shoe, always something bad to say ...

What risks did they take with this shoe? It's just a simple plain/boring low cut shoe with a swoosh slapped on it. If you want talk about taking a chance, look at the Flightposite line, those shoes look unique. Nothing about this shoe looks weird/unique to me. The KD line had so much potential and it has been a disappointment after the 3 IMO

Shoes aren't horrible but from pics they look like they should cost 50 bucks maximum just plain ole cheap looking. Good news for me though, more money saved

Last edited:
I think people will be surprised by this shoe.

I haven't seen it in person, but that thing looks real low. I'm all over that, I've been playing in lows for awhile with the occasional KDV. I think they did take some risks with the cut, lacing, swoosh placements. What a lot of us are forgetting is when KD sat down at the table, he voice what "HE" liked and what "he" wanted. They sure didn't call "sho3tym" and get my input.

Like I said, I think this shoe will surprise some people. I coach High School basketball and the kids I coach are already talking about it, which is something they don't normally do.

All we can really do is wait until July and put a pair on and good from there.

I think people will be surprised by this shoe.

I haven't seen it in person, but that thing looks real low. I'm all over that, I've been playing in lows for awhile with the occasional KDV. I think they did take some risks with the cut, lacing, swoosh placements. What a lot of us are forgetting is when KD sat down at the table, he voice what "HE" liked and what "he" wanted. They sure didn't call "sho3tym" and get my input.

Like I said, I think this shoe will surprise some people. I coach High School basketball and the kids I coach are already talking about it, which is something they don't normally do.

All we can really do is wait until July and put a pair on and good from there.
I agree completely. I've said it from the beginning that this shoe has a lot of potential. And after being a lurker on the forums since 2008 and finally joining last year what I've seen 90% of the time is people don't like the first pics of a shoe. But after more official pic's come out and different colorways appear a lot of the same people saying they were horrible change their mind. I think a lot of people will change their mind once we get more info and colorways. 

imagine the kd v "dmv" cw on this shoe.. bright crimson on one side and volt on the other ..
nthat.gif
, but im not for re-using cw's . i can only hope they come out with some sick cw's for this shoe. i can see myself rocking these casually as i did with all my v's..  looks like the kd vi will be available for all ages as well  

07/03/13 Nike KD VI
599424-700 Yellow/Teal-Navy
$130.00 - Men's
$100.00 - Gradeschool
$68.00 - Preschool
$48.00 - Toddler
$40.00 - Infant

: http://*************.com/news/nike-kd-vi-6-release-information-pricing/#ixzz2SdMQ5mZi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom