OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Trying to decide if I should wait for KD VII's to come out or to go ahead and order these... Thoughts?

I already have these coming in on Feb 11th...

KD VI Cool Greys

Are those the ones you said were coming in on the 11? That's a nice surprise. Like the look of them.

Yah I was pumped. The 11th was the original delivery date.

Can't decide if I want the White, orange, blue ID's I designed or if I should see what CW's the Elites come in...

Yah I was pumped. The 11th was the original delivery date.

Can't decide if I want the White, orange, blue ID's I designed or if I should see what CW's the Elites come in...
How long did it take overall to get them from start to finish? Def want to do the galaxy.

man, the kd vi is a real creeper. felt cold towards it at first but they grew on me hard. now i'm looking at ordering a lakers colourway something like this
Just tried this id. They don't give you a lot of purple choices do they. I would go with purple tongue and medial side.

i did it like that in order to make all the white in the upper, the bubble and the midsole speckle all GITD.

the alternative is to swap the yellow and purple just on the upper and sock liner. outsole doesn't look great swapped because the spikes would then be yellow on white.

SO HYPE, Just recieved my Nike ID KD 6 "Shadow the Hedgehog" today and i think they came out AMAZING!!!!

And Lastely OF COURESE,

Super Status lol, What u guys think....

Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom