Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by RsY510

Originally Posted by derekdru

Slam city highs

slamcityhi.JPG

fell in love with these so i decide to make my own. thanks derekdru
pimp.gif

hmm they look at lot better in person lol
if the inner lining was cream...and the laces, with gum sole bottom then it would have been slam city hi's ^ ^ haha jk nice kiks man

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by never wear them

where the hell is the mesh on the members only website. can someone please give me the direct link. or step by step... how can i not find it.

it was only up for about 28 days this past month...they took it down already

nike.com , log in, shop nike, click members only on the right upperhand corner.

how come when i go there i can only see bws? how can i view dunks, am's etc?

Last week I found some OLLLLD Laser Blue 90's that I ID'ed years ago. It was saved in my shopping
cart. I couldn't even view it.. let alone edit it. So I decided to just checkout, not sure if it would get canceled,
or if they would send me something totally off.

They came in today.... and they actually ARE laser blue. I'm 99% satisfied.The only downside is that one of
the accents is black instead of blue. I'm just guessing they didn't have that piece anymore.. ..

Suede/Mesh uppers. No leather.

297n76.jpg

i slept when they let ppl wit passwords id forces online.. had 3 passwords and ended up giving em away for free and now im kickin my self in the butt cause ididnt doe my all red wit a bit of white lows.. man im heated.. any info if they going to bring forces back to be id'ed
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
??

^^those are nice. But wait, it only took one week to receive these once you ordered???!!

laugh.gif
My bad. Actually almost 2 weeks. But it was 8 days since they saidthey started manufacturing it.
I still can't believe they actually made me laser blue 90s. All the features on my pair aren't available
anymore.... they were only available way way back..

If any of you guys have IDs in your shopping cart that AREN'T offered anymore and you really
want them, try and check out. If anything you can always return it.

pimp.gif

^^^WOW your are so effing lucky... the only old ids i have are some pigeon 90s.... uhhh unstash am1s.
if anyone else has old am ids.... please make em and sell them to me..

^^^^ those are too
pimp.gif
man, did you get those out of the mostrecent studio? And I'm guessin that the whole upper is suede/mesh? no glaze?

you feelin 'em if that red kinda came out orange? just wonderin cause i know a lot of dudes wasnt feelin the tar. Either way man, those are still fire

First pair is from the internet.

This pair is compliments of Clark Kent, who just happened to be designing a couple of his own uptowns at the 255 Studio

addict those are sick @!*%*% 90s.
theres just something about it that needs alittle more black.

radxrayz & SoleAddict34, those IDs are sick. If they weren't so damn expensive, I'd copy those exactly. Very nice designs.

Nice ID's guys, quick question. Can someone school me on the AF1 ID's? Nike doesn't do it anymore? Do they have a certain time when they pop up? Igot to get me a pair! Thanks in advance.

after around 3-4 iDs in the studio the studiostaff may offer you that opportunity . they offered me but i aint been back yet.however it may not be the samecoz im in london.

Thinking about making some IDs. What do you guys think?
AM 90 Laser blue inspired
125585893_v1_0.png

Air Trainer Chlorophyl inspired
125387063_v1_0.png

Back
Top Bottom