Official Nike Hypermax Post: First Colorway Pics

Been wantin to see these for a min, since I hav seen the sketches..I like, and U know there is gonna be sum HOTT colorways wen they start hittin shlves. Prollya few HOH colorways... I really want to try them on hopefully they will feel jus as good as the HDs and the Kobes

I'm actually waiting for these to drop. I wasn't a fan of the Hyperdunk, they look good, but didn't like them on me.

white and red ones are straight fire......this shoe is gonna be a killer with PE's (d-fish, d-west, gasol, okafor etc)....bring it on!

2jxutv.gif

I love the original colorway and this she in egneral I hope I see some people wearing them in the allstargame

I'd still rather spend my money on hyperdunks....

Unless I see a colorway that's too nice to pass up.

the first cw is too punky brewster!!! i'm sure when they start comin out w/ tb cw's then they will be easy on the eyes and more appealing. i have afeeling that d fish may wear them, so it looks like i may be a customer. i like the design though...just not that first cw.

That first colorway is funky as $*$$... gotta have them!

I'm debating about whether or not I should pull the trigger on that ebay listing... and I'm not even a sz. 9. But I want them now so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom