Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

dam that's terrible. I had ordered yesterday morning as well but my cc was already charged. Was urs ever charged?
my card was not charged, but a hold was placed against the card for the amount of the purchase.

Rock-
dont tell me youre one of them finger-pointers????!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

aTm
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

leak leak leak....

leak leak leak...

dsc_0003-1.jpg

dsc_0006-2.jpg

dsc_0002-1.jpg

dsc_0003-1.jpg
hot diggity damm...............got these are sick.....i know half the team was wearing the kobe canada release recently at a bball camp.....these are ridiculous

The only thing that makes them look ok is the tag. The paint job looks like it was customized.

Those Longhorns would have looked a lot better in white instead of black in my opinion... It would match the team jerseys better as well.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Those Longhorns would have looked a lot better in white instead of black in my opinion... It would match the team jerseys better as well.

That's just the away pair. I read somewhere that there's a pair to match the home jerseys, which means white. Or maybe a burnt orange base?
pimp.gif

do Longhorns away jerseys have black on them? Edit: Nope, just checked. I didn't think they did. Would be nice if the home pair was white and away pairwas a reverse with the upper mostly burnt orange and accents in white. Now that would match the jerseys and look a lot better in my opinion.

^^ALTERNATE......... burnt orange is the away color.......a white/orange pair would be fire too...but you take what you can get right??!!??

I would like to see a white based w/burnt orange patent toe, flywire and laces and that tougue plate......... BP??
nerd.gif

like rock says.....this is the tip of the iceberg in regards to hyperdunks...you can imagine usc's, oregon's, michigan's, UNC's, KSU's...
nerd.gif

Major props for the custom jobs with the paint pens!! Team Nike needs to hire some NT heads for design/colorway development cause even the slightest of touchesmakes a remarkable difference. That sh*t is straight firrre. The red outline makes these perfect for the good ol' red,white, and blue.

Should be getting my HD black mambas before the weekend hits
smile.gif

To all those interested in getting MAMBA's and not wanting to wait for the prices on ebay to drop, simply go to the sellers who areselling them on ebay from Taiwan, China, Or Japan and tell them that you're only willing to spend $230 on them but are willing to pay via paypalimmediately. Also include in the email that you've already got offers for $240 shipped from other sellers and was looking for a better price. For thosewaiting for the mamba's to drop to $200, I'd be extremely cautious on the waiting game because if the HD mamba's only release in the US at HOH(ifat all), the price on the mambas will go up up up. This is what I think: there were 2 HD "friendlies" released; strictly domestic friendlies forUSA=UWR, and strictly Asian release friendles=Black mambas. Look at the boxes: mambas have chinese writing on the box and on the heel of the insole. UWR-Boxhas red/white stripe, blue box, and gold accents. It makes sense that nike would release a strictly asian release of a Kobe bean bryant shoe. In the AsianMarket, Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan since Mike...Nobody else comes close not even Lebron.

I got my mamba's from seller: Skit_Japan...he sold the mambas for BIN 199.00+35 shipped.-very fair
I paid on Sunday night and the shoes were shipped Monday morning from Japan.
I figure that the US dollar is probably at it's weakest point in a longgg time, so taking the transfer rates into account, $200 just for the shoes(-notwith shipping) is paying very close to retail. and 35 for fast international shipping isn't unreasonable.

Ebay is being flooded with UWR, not so many mamba's. Good luck NT heads!!!

^You are correct about the difference of the UWR and Friendlies packs. The concept of the whole Friendlies pack of animals from the Chinese capital letters andnumbers.

-I think the cheapest price you can get for Mambas is $200 + shipping.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

dam that's terrible. I had ordered yesterday morning as well but my cc was already charged. Was urs ever charged?

Mine was charged too....I'm a size 11 also....I have not received any cancellation orders

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
This is not looking good, osubass got his order cancelled while placing it at around 6am....I placed mine an hour after....maybe I'll be gettingthe same thing also,well, let's just wait and see......
ohwell.gif

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to graba pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike willrelease more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guessit's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respectpeople that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...imean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs ofshoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOHand camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's"sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

i wonder if nike will release nba team colorways and bank on that unlike how they failed with the AF25 nba team colorways

^I know Lakers colorways are releasing don't know about other teams. TB's looks plain and simple if you see the catalog picture but they are amazing inperson!

mjaLAKERS,

If you've been reading the last 10 pages, you could have got the answer. I MEAN, you probably just skim through pages. I'm not sure if 2008 pairs ofUWR released, I MEAN they released here in states and Asia so it's probably more than that I MEAN who knows unless you're a Nike rep. There's arumor that HOH will get the Mambas but I doubt it will happen, I MEAN I haven't seen or heard any confirmation at all. If you want to find out informationsabout Hyperdunks I suggest you call them up, I MEAN going to the actual store is a waste of time if you are looking to buy UWR or MAMBA, but I guess it'sbetter to talk to a Nike Rep in person and so you can also check out what they have in the store. I MEAN it's up to you.

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to grab a pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike will release more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guess it's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respect people that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...i mean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs of shoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOH and camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's "sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

You mean alot.. lol... Just jokin...

Welcome to NT....

Don't respect someone based on their ability to get a shoe. There are plenty who cant but would and keep those shoes either pristine OR as a TRUE shoehead would.. Wear them til the Soles fell off.

Respect is in the man.. not the game... Dont forget that.

Back
Top Bottom