Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Thanks for the heads up!! Got my size 10 for 137 and change..WOO! hopefully it now processes

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

She calls them my Ruby Red Slippers!!!
ohwell.gif

img2071lx0.jpg

Gotta get you some Red NBA Socks to go with those Champ... Or Jordan Socks.. they are Mad Comfy..
there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.

wink.gif

Looks like you can add more than one pair now.

I cant cop from NDC, but I can live.
laugh.gif
I'll just get a pair if Isee a decent price on eBay.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Not sure if its a Glitch, or what.. but I am not completely sure why.

Its def a glitch. I tried ordering when it first re-stocked this morning, and only allowed 1 pair per person, but they kept giving me 2.
laugh.gif

NDC not shipping to Canada FTL
tired.gif
. Oh well ..

Well looks like a good day. I just got my shipping confirmation, and checked the tracking and should be here tomorrow which is good since they will be herebefore I head to Denver. And I hope everyone who missed out on Friday who stayed up can get their pair in this restock. Good Luck

Thanks guys!!!!! I was able to order my size 11! Yahooo!!! So much for the $280 prices at Ebay......thanks fellow NTers for the update!!

People are really going to be upset that they truly missed out, because they were really SLEEPING.

where do i enter the BACK2SCHOOL code on nike.com? i dont see it im at the last screen before i click place order

its not on the last screen. the one before I believe. Its on the right side of the screen. it asks you if you have a promotional code or something to thateffect.

Back
Top Bottom