Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

1fbac2a68b088a6dce596a6a3be6a4e2-getty-81972074mw042_olympics_day_.jpg

getty

BEIJING - AUGUST 10: Pau Gasol #5 of Spain posts up Sofoklis Schortsanitis #14 of Greece during the day 2 preliminary game at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games in the Beijing Olympic Basketball Gymnasium on August 10, 2008 in Beijing, China. (Photo by Phil Walter/Getty Images)

kobe lurkin in the background
laugh.gif

Nice Im glad to see Kobe there he isnt taking this lightly. Lebron is proving he is the best player in the world IMO. man those uwr are sick

hi
i ordered the UWR from eastbay, and the status is still open.

anyone else?

Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.

Rock

Will Maryland be getting school exclusive Hyperdunks? After Gist left I don't talk to any of those guys anymore. I'm really hating that Under Armour isgoing to be the exclusive provider. Someone told me that players will still be able to wear Nikes and Jordans for a year or two, similar to what the footballteam did when they became the first football school. Also was told by a UA employee that they will be the first school with their basketball sneaker.

I hate that effing company, put a curse on my college.

is it me or does the USA team's hyperdunk bottom sole has the circle part filled in RED. But the UWR had the GR color sole (blue with red nike symbol).Maybe im trippin...

Originally Posted by HMack007

Rock

Will Maryland be getting school exclusive Hyperdunks? After Gist left I don't talk to any of those guys anymore. I'm really hating that Under Armour is going to be the exclusive provider. Someone told me that players will still be able to wear Nikes and Jordans for a year or two, similar to what the football team did when they became the first football school. Also was told by a UA employee that they will be the first school with their basketball sneaker.

I hate that effing company, put a curse on my college.

Well.. unless I was told wrong... they won't get top tier stuff, with that being in the works, cause Gary has a Contract, and he aint having that wholecut his money off stuff. BUT, don't hate them too much buddy...

CLICK CLACK.....

Means they will be around soon?

mine as well
Order Date: 08/07/2008
Method: Not available until shipped.

marcsj are those the colorway that will be releasing in october or will we be able to get them earlier.

personally speaking that is the colorway that got my attention towards the HD's ... id like to get a pair. they only have 2 sizes ... 1/2 size up and iwould copped.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

Originally Posted by mjd77

Those Lithuanias are the best colorway of a shoe I have ever seen!
eek.gif
...and of course those will be the ones that will be nearly impossible to get. Those Australias are fire too.

I actually found that the Spain, Austrailias were hardest to get. I got the Lithuania and the Russia from NTNY thru phone order. Russias are underrated IMO

They accept Phone orders? I thought it was a lineup?

-Btw, did you ordered it on 8/8/8?

The Country PEs dropped at NTNY on 7/26 and I ordered on monday 7/28. they only do lineup at launch, and they take phone orders after the weekend of the release.

I meant 7/26 NOT 8/8/8 lol. Thanks bro.

Hopefully the LongHorns and Rice Hyperdunks will release to public. *cough* QS *cough*

Not happening. Unless you know athletes on the teams at the respective schools who are willing to give up their pair that's the only way the generalpublic will see these.

I hope we get those soon, and it better not be a HOH exclusive or something.

$299 right now, sz 8.5 & 9.

Next day Shipped from Nike, should get them today
I live in Nor-Cal BTW

Good looks on that Laker colorway Marc, I will be looking forward to more info.

I want to see those Blk/Red Jordan 4 inspired colorway that BP did release

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Based from the price. Looks like they aren't limited like the Black Mamba. As many blog stated hopefully they will be GR, limited GR at least.

I was told that The All-American(McDonalds) will be releasing as a QS. So hopefully they release the other HS colorways to public. HighSchool Pack soundsgood.

Based from the price. Looks like they aren't limited like the Black Mamba. As many blog stated hopefully they will be GR, limited GR at least.
pimp.gif
props for the info...........gotta keep my eye out forthem

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I want to see those Blk/Red Jordan 4 inspired colorway that BP did release
We should have someone on the lookout for BP colorways in the Phillipines...

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

I was told that The All-American(McDonalds) will be releasing as a QS. So hopefully they release the other HS colorways to public. HighSchool Pack sounds good.

if they had a CTK colorway dropping for the HDs like they do with LeBrons
pimp.gif
are there any more pics of the Longhorn HDs lol? man i'm dying to see how they came out...

Someone should buy BPs knockoffs and send em to him.

He can put them on his shelf and say DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
roll.gif

Shipping Information
Method: UPS AIR
Carrier: UPS
Ship Date: 08/08/2008

Originally Posted by HMack007

Someone should buy BPs knockoffs and send em to him.

He can put them on his shelf and say DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
roll.gif

Stop spoling people's surprises Raven! lol
And Altho Fakes are frowned upon and definately NOT supported by me.... even with ALL the knowledge Ihave of them.. I am sure if the Variant Nation started Producing BPs Hyperdunks, they might outsell Nike at Retail from Niketalk alone.. lol

BP Watermark Included!!!!

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Sweet baby Jesus someone sell me a pair of the McFlys in a size 8.
sorry my dude they never made them any smaller then a 9
Damn it. I waited 20 years for this shoe. Sorry but I knew who Marty McFly was before I knew who Michael Jordan was.

Back
Top Bottom