Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

dang i knew it would hit me hard if i didnt get them because im the biggest USA fan but man i feel sorry for ever1,i cant belive i was able to cop 5hyperdunks! i was screaming when it went through
pimp.gif

does anyone kno if the 36% cashback will still work even if tha item is backordered on eastbay? im buyin tha germanys and tha puerto ricos and i want to kno ifthe 36% cashback will still work for the whole order

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

dang i knew it would hit me hard if i didnt get them because im the biggest USA fan but man i feel sorry for ever1,i cant belive i was able to cop 5 hyperdunks! i was screaming when it went through
pimp.gif

lol theres going to be a lot of ppl getting pissed off ! lol..

Originally Posted by XKTKX KiLLA K23

does anyone kno if the 36% cashback will still work even if tha item is backordered on eastbay? im buyin tha germanys and tha puerto ricos and i want to kno if the 36% cashback will still work for the whole order

it should work, but only when your order goes through...

Originally Posted by spawn2306

dang i knew it would hit me hard if i didnt get them because im the biggest USA fan but man i feel sorry for ever1,i cant belive i was able to cop 5 hyperdunks! i was screaming when it went through
pimp.gif

i know they might as well cop for $250 at osenaker.com! they souldnt get mad if they missed out, i was sitting at 11:50 refreshing every 5 secondsliterally, i guess i wanted it more but they could have tried harder

does anyone know if the UWR HD's will get a new box on NDC, or do you think they'll just put them under the standard HD?

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^^DAMMMMMMM..... im SOL... no sites have em at all... I still have not one pair of HD's.. I feel like trading my J's for
one damm pair..SMFH

that wouldn't be a bad idea
hyperdunks > a lot of Js (the recent ones at least)

Originally Posted by spawn2306

pimp.gif

i know they might as well cop for $250 at osenaker.com! they souldnt get mad if they missed out, i was sitting at 11:50 refreshing every 5 seconds literally, i guess i wanted it more but they could have tried harder
same here.. i wanted it so bad.. and didnt want to go to HOH though I live about 10 mins from there.. so I sat online from 1145 and had my mouse on addto cart.. lol..
im just glad I got the whole package.. finally touched 100 + pairs of DS sneakers.. im working on a display just like yours.. ofcourse no autographs.. ibelieve the valus will go down with the autographs sometimes.

wait.. eastbay still says backorder so does that mean we might have a chance to get them back ordered?
The lebron united we still rise still adds to cart btw.

Originally Posted by big1236

why can't i find these on nike.com??

its not out yet!! you just got to wait until it comes out.. usually between 3-5 AM.. they tend to wait until you doze off

I wish I could just go to the store since I missed out online, but we didn't even get the GRs of hyperdunks around here so there is no doubt we will notget the UWRs.

Count me in as one of the Eastbay 18!

I copped a size 13 HD UWR. I paid with the gift certificate I bought during the 20% off sale and went through live.com. I got a confirmation from Eastbay anda confirmation from live.com that I will be getting $54 cash back!!!!

SO, my net purchase came to ($150+$10 shipping - $30 (discount from gift certificate) - $54 (live.com cash back) = $76

FU Resellers!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

in case your all wondering.. the only site to have the UWR HD's NOWWW since NDC and Eastbay are gone is the osneaker siteyour payin $100 more if you want em that bad..... imma start trading some of my j's for these or the UWR LEBRONS..

I still cannot believe that Niketown Boston didn't even get the PR/China/Germany's on the 26th. I wouldn't wait up but there is no way they aregetting the UWR's.

Originally Posted by Caucasionally

Count me in as one of the Eastbay 18!

I copped a size 13 HD UWR. I paid with the gift certificate I bought during the 20% off sale and went through live.com. I got a confirmation from Eastbay and a confirmation from live.com that I will be getting $54 cash back!!!!

SO, my net purchase came to ($150+$10 shipping - $30 (discount from gift certificate) - $54 (live.com cash back) = $76

FU Resellers!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well really the EB 13 i got 5 pairs for my collection

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

I wish I could just go to the store since I missed out online, but we didn't even get the GRs of hyperdunks around here so there is no doubt we will not get the UWRs.

what planet do you live in? you can still get the GR's on several stores.. shoeyork, PWS.. etc..

your only hope is osneaker or ebay right now.. or RMK or Footalog

Back
Top Bottom