Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

^

Read up top, the comfort is in the insole.

Same thing in the Lebron 8 Vs. Lebron 7, different insole same Air unit, though the 8 feels softer due to its thicker insole.

These shoes are straight garbage.

New Huarache Tr Colorway
162708_10150366827790721_57460905720_16166922_2279119_n.jpg

Bottom Of Picture Huarache trainer LOW

163405_10150366827180721_57460905720_16166904_2939383_n.jpg

That pic doesn't do them enough justice.  Sick colorway, probably my favorite TR Mid so far, and the lows are pretty nice too.  Think I'll cop those blue/neons to hold me over until they finally drop OG huarache runners.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

Wow. First time in a long time I have that "HOLY CRAP" feeling.

Those could possibly be the Spring 2011-BLACK/VOLT/DARK GREY/BLACK 414975-071 GR colorway. I hope those two aren't limited.

i just got a pair of the green lantern trainers from swoosh, i have no regrets! this is the closest i can get for an oregon duck colorway! dope shoes!

Originally Posted by astroox805

i just got a pair of the green lantern trainers from swoosh, i have no regrets! this is the closest i can get for an oregon duck colorway! dope shoes!

How would you compare them to the Trainer 1.2's with respect to comfort

Originally Posted by SteelerBill

Originally Posted by astroox805

How would you compare them to the Trainer 1.2's with respect to comfort

for me, im a bit heavy, so i'd say that the huarache trainers for me are more comfortable. thats just me

Definitely a Mid cut- no way I would deem this a high cut shoe.  I think they are more comfortable than the trainer 1.2, but have not worked out or done anything physical in them.  For some  reason, the more I wear the 1.2, the more inclined I am to give the huarache a run and actually compare them sport for sport, activity for activity.  I have had a few issues recently on indoor basketball courts with the trainer 1.2s, and they feel smaller and smaller on my feet each time I wear them.  Perhaps I need to ditch the elite socks with the trainer 1.2s.  As for WVUs and various other college colorways, Eastbay, NDC, and most Niketowns seem to have sold out of most sizes 10-13.  Some scattered stuff but not readily available.  Kinda regret not getting a pair or two more besides BSU's and GL's.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by santhony21

IMG_1325.jpg

I might be late but are these gonna release?

Should have kept them like this with the gold. They look plain with just the blue and white.
Agreed.  I had my eye on those but the pic on the nike site doesn't show any gold at all, although they are listed obsidian/metallic gold/white.  
Maybe they have the wrong pic?
i was looking at these too...
ndc stated they are only obsidian/white, they didn't say with metallic gold.

and eastbay had them too, with obsidian/white stated as well~ but eastbay pic shows the exactly same as above, with gold in there... plus their blog pix r the same one with metallic gold...

gotta wait n see, only wnt to buy em if they r with metallic gold in it

just picked up a pair of green latern from ndc...

gotta admit it is one of the best colorway of many CWs for this shoe model

but the blk/grey/volt with volt shoe laces are so sick too!!! wnt a pair of those if they ever come out... PS. the clear soles killed me

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

but the blk/grey/volt with volt shoe laces are so sick too!!! wnt a pair of those if they ever come out... PS. the clear soles killed me

Sounds crazy....but I may be counting the days until those are released....

Back
Top Bottom